• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MY CHASTITY TO MY MISTRESS AND HER BULL

HI i have just joined because my Mistress who i serve as a beta male slave has instructed me to. Lady ? is on here already but she wants me to explain my humiliation that i receive as a white beta male slave. firstly i have served my lady for 12 years 365 34/7 i am a 52 year old white beta male virgin and my lady has had my penis circumcised and the frenulum removed and pierced in permanent chastity. once a year on her birthday i am anally milked usually after servicing her black bull large penis and then submitting my ass to him and then anally milked in chastity. it provides my lady with a lit of fun and of course her bull but also serves to further humiliate me for what i am. i was born with a very small penis anyway and i feel it is right i remain in chastity and i also feel ladies who have husbnds with small penises should be also in chastity and the wife to be able to seek large black bulls for their pleasure. i am always forced to watch my lady and her bull as they male love and what amazes me his both his size and his stamina. he can literally make love to her for hours giving her immense orgasms with his large penis and of course his technique. he has enormous balls and i have to admit that watching his penis and balls as he males love to her brings home how pathetic most white males are

please note update i have now been released from my contract and actively seek another lady owner

ph chastity.jpg

Back