• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My Sweet Wife

We have been married 5yrs and i have always liked sharing her. We have had a few 3somes with other wht guys.
but she has never fucked a Blk guy. Here where we live blk & wht is frowned on...i would luv to hear what all of
the BBCs think about my wife and any ideas anyone has to get her to fuck BBCs...

2 sadie - Copy.jpg 3 sadie - Copy.jpg sadie.jpg

We have been married 5yrs and i have always liked sharing her. We have had a few 3somes with other wht guys.
but she has never fucked a Blk guy. Here where we live blk & wht is frowned on...i would luv to hear what all of
the BBCs think about my wife and any ideas anyone has to get her to fuck BBCs...

View attachment 195012 View attachment 195013 View attachment 195014
You have to edit her thoughts, then her clothes, and then the adventure in tourist trips begins

Well, I'm from southwest Virginia. Sure it's a bit frowned upon but it's more common than you think. Take her out, meet some people. Also, Fetlife is a great place to meet verified local people into swinging and all kinds of stuff. She's a beauty. Don't hold out on her... :)

Back