• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

new gen z couple

Well you are very welcome, personally I have been black cock only for about 4 years now, I have two beautiful mixed race children, I cucked the white boy I was dating when I decided to go BBC but he is pathetic and no fun at all, so looking to get rid of him. I now want to get pregnant again.

How did you start Emma
Well I have been a slut since I can remember so I was always an easy lay. But I decided to go BBC after seeing tv reports on our news channels about all the migrants coming to the UK from France, it was heart breaking watching the boats capsize and sink and so many people losing their lives. It made me hate my own grace for letting happen. So I decided from that moment on, I was going to be BBC only and help the migrants and the Black and Muslim Race.

Well I have been a slut since I can remember so I was always an easy lay. But I decided to go BBC after seeing tv reports on our news channels about all the migrants coming to the UK from France, it was heart breaking watching the boats capsize and sink and so many people losing their lives. It made me hate my own grace for letting happen. So I decided from that moment on, I was going to be BBC only and help the migrants and the Black and Muslim Race.

Ok thanks, thats helpful

It was the best choice I ever made
I can imagine.😊Could I ask you if everybody in your ****** was onboard with your decision? Unfortunately there are frictions sometimes in families after the birth of mixed race kids.😲Especially for young, brave mothers who raise their children alone it can be difficult.πŸ’”

I can imagine.😊Could I ask you if everybody in your ****** was onboard with your decision? Unfortunately there are frictions sometimes in families after the birth of mixed race kids.😲Especially for young, brave mothers who raise their children alone it can be difficult.πŸ’”
Sure you can ask what you please. The answer sadly is no they were not. My parents are rather old school and think Blacks and Muslims are bad for our country, when they found out I was having a black baby and how I conceived it, they went mad, they did not speak to me for ages. Even now they want nothing to do with my children. My brother were fine with it, my younger brother thought it was well cool that I did the all black gangbang to get pregnant.

That's heartbreaking, really!πŸ˜­πŸ’” You would think that every parent would love to see their grandchildren and spent lots of time with them, regardless of their colour and how they were conceived?😲Afer all, you share the same last name. But also how strong you are, to still continue without parental support!😊Kudos!! I do hope you get some support from girlfriends and the city council. From what I've read the UK Government treats single moms quite well? I hope!

That's heartbreaking, really!πŸ˜­πŸ’” You would think that every parent would love to see their grandchildren and spent lots of time with them, regardless of their colour and how they were conceived?😲Afer all, you share the same last name. But also how strong you are, to still continue without parental support!😊Kudos!! I do hope you get some support from girlfriends and the city council. From what I've read the UK Government treats single moms quite well? I hope!
It was a little upsetting at first, after giving birth you want you mom and *** around and for them to enjoy your new bundle of joy, my parents just called it names and refused to see her, but I am OK with it now, I don't need them, as far as I am concerned they are the type of people who made me go BBC only in the first place, they are the kind of people I want to see go extinct. I do get support from my friends and my brothers and cousins. The council have been a big help to be honest, they got me a flat and help me cope in the first place.

That is bad, you're right.πŸ˜²πŸ˜”I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you back then.😒And how hard it must be for you still today!! Not a lot women your age would be able to cope with the pressures of raising kids, sans support of their moms. You're a strong Lady!πŸ‘β€οΈ

But I'm glad your brothers and cousins support you.πŸ˜ƒ That must be such a big relief! And how good of the council to help you and get you a nice house!😎

That is bad, you're right.πŸ˜²πŸ˜”I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you back then.😒And how hard it must be for you still today!! Not a lot women your age would be able to cope with the pressures of raising kids, sans support of their moms. You're a strong Lady!πŸ‘β€οΈ

But I'm glad your brothers and cousins support you.πŸ˜ƒ That must be such a big relief! And how good of the council to help you and get you a nice house!😎
I am happy with the way my life is going

Back