• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

New to extreme

How old is your sister? Do you have any pictures you can share? What about your sister makes that a fantasy? Have you ever spied on her while she was naked?
i often fantasize about my older sister getting fucked by multiple black men while i watch caged on my knees and clean all cum after they're done with her

i often fantasize about my older sister getting fucked by multiple black men while i watch caged on my knees and clean all cum after they're done with her

Can you share a picture of your sister? I’d love to see how pretty she is, since you fantasize about cleaning up her used dripping wet pussy, she must be gorgeous!!

not willing to share private pictures of her, but i had even naked pictures of her, not great quality because they were taken through keyhole but for me golden. She has just perfect tits. The last time i've spied on her they were very firm and upright with very prominent areolas and nipples. pic01 reminds me of her areolas and nipples, other than that her body isn't similar. My sister doesn't have tight body, but rather perfectly built for black men. She is currently 8mo pregnant and i'm constantly dreaming about watching her in BBC gangbang and licking and swallowing huge amounts of cum.
Can you share a picture of your sister? I’d love to see how pretty she is, since you fantasize about cleaning up her used dripping wet pussy, she must be gorgeous!!ntot

View attachment black man and sisters tits.mp4

pic01.jpg

pic02.jpg

pic03.jpg

pic04.jpg

pic05.jpg

pic06.jpg

not willing to share private pictures of her, but i had even naked pictures of her, not great quality because they were taken through keyhole but for me golden. She has just perfect tits. The last time i've spied on her they were very firm and upright with very prominent areolas and nipples. pic01 reminds me of her areolas and nipples, other than that her body isn't similar. My sister doesn't have tight body, but rather perfectly built for black men. She is currently 8mo pregnant and i'm constantly dreaming about watching her in BBC gangbang and licking and swallowing huge amounts of cum.

View attachment 397644

View attachment 397647

View attachment 397648

View attachment 397651

View attachment 397652

View attachment 397655

View attachment 397656

I understand. So, when you spied on her, what were you able to see? What was she doing? Naked in bathroom? In her bedroom? What kind of brother/ sister relationship do you have with her?

Have you spied on anyone else?

I understand. So, when you spied on her, what were you able to see? What was she doing? Naked in bathroom? In her bedroom? What kind of brother/ sister relationship do you have with her?

Have you spied on anyone else?
I always spied on her in the bathroom while she was showering, and seen her in full frontal, always completely shaved, couldn't see that part, sadly she didn't masturbate or touch herself more than she needed to. One time i've seen her apply some lotion on her whole body but she was very quick about it.
We have a normal relationship, we live close to each other, so I see her at least twice a week.
She was actually a teasing bitch when I was growing up, whenever we were alone, she would walk in revealing clothes.

I also spied on my mom, but only once or twice, she's not my obsession.

I always spied on her in the bathroom while she was showering, and seen her in full frontal, always completely shaved, couldn't see that part, sadly she didn't masturbate or touch herself more than she needed to. One time i've seen her apply some lotion on her whole body but she was very quick about it.
We have a normal relationship, we live close to each other, so I see her at least twice a week.
She was actually a teasing bitch when I was growing up, whenever we were alone, she would walk in revealing clothes.

I also spied on my mom, but only once or twice, she's not my obsession.

Wow! That’s 🔥!

I assume she’s married, since you said she’s pregnant. How old is she?

What’s being a “teasing bitch” mean?

When you say “revealing clothes”, do you mean she was more promiscuous around you specifically?

Do you think she ever spied on you?

1. married, 35 now
2. she knew i was mostly jerking in my room, so she teased me about it, would always ask me to adjust her bra straps before going out...
3. definitely
4. never thought about it, maybe

Back