• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Our married adventures Sr takes over

As I walk thru the door the house appears to be empty. the dogs have greeted me at the door I let them outside and here something in the ****** room.. as I walk in there Marcy has her head bobbing lazily up and down on Sr’s cock she is easily deep throating this 10 inch thick as a Pepsi can cock her hand gently stroking his balls as he tells her what a great cock sucker she is.. she doesn’t even look up at me when I enter the room. Sr gives me his big toothy grin and says he wanted to stop by and say hi but she just wouldn’t stay away from his cock she seems to have to have it in mouth when he comes over… he told me it would be like this when he broke her in the van… he said all holes will
Be mine now she has no control she is my slut to do with what I want.

She continues her slow sloppy strokes on Sr’s cock until he tells her to take her shorts off… as she peels her volleyball shorts off he tells her to make herself open for him she assumes her position on all fours facing him her finger stroking between her naked pussy lips as she moans and wiggles on her own fingers.
He is stroking his cock himself as I watch my wife make her hole all wet for another man beside myself. He tells her to turn around and ride him. She climbs across his lap and lines his massive cock up at her pink entrance he grabs her hips and says take it all no stopping . She starts lowering herself onto his cock her moans are loud as he bottoms out in her pussy… Marcy looks him in his eyes and just says damn I love you black cock
And the way it makes me feel he starts moving in and out of her pussy taking long slow strokes as he bottoms out with each stroke her pussy is making a sloshing sound as she works towards the first squirting orgasm she will have tonight.. She has broken Out in a sweat and her skin is starting to flush she is close he tells her to stop he pulls his dick out of her pussy it’s slick and slimy with her juice he orders her to suck his cock clean she kind of grimaced at the though but Sr grabs her hair and said bitch do what I tell you she is in his lap her tongue out to taste herself as she starts the job of working his black dick back in her throat…. He starts telling her how great she is and how he loves fucking her… she stops and smiles and goes right back to work on his cock.
He is just enjoying a great blowjob he stops her and has her come up to his face they kissing their tongues tangled up with one another he picks her up and places her on his back and slides his black cock all the way balls deep in one motion. Her pussy is straining against its girth she has her arms around his neck as they are still entwined in each other she is moaning into his mouth as he keeps the slow deep thrust at a pace that she feels ever inch, vein and girth on every stroke. She grabs his ass and says make love to me make me love you. He is still slowly thrusting into her strained hole he turns her so I can see everything her pussycat is red and swollen and she is arching her back against him as he starts to pick up the pace she grabs the sheets as he slams her harder each thrust causing her hips to raise off the couch. They lock lips and tongues again Marcy looks more beautiful now as he is stroking her pussy to places I could
Never get to she was in extract when he brokE the kiss and said you love me don’t you? She said god yessssss I’m so in love with you I’m your’s with that he looked at me and smiled as she came loudly he pulled out of her pussy and said show me how much she had his cock in her mouth and was sucking for all she was worth when he finally bucked his hips and flooded her mouth with cum she swallowed every drop and licked up the sweat off his belly and she didn’t say a word to me as she walked by to go to the bathroom she came back out sat on the couch kissed Sr again and snuggled up and went to sleep…. I was in awe and at how much control he had not only had he fucked my wife before but he just made love to her and she to him right in front of me…He smiled at me and said she’s mine till I’m done with her you won’t touch her again while I’m around cause she won’t let you….

Back