• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Penalties for white women who use the pill!

This is a very good question, I struggle to understand why any white woman would want to be on the pill when they being fucked by black guys, but I guess it may happen. Personally I stopped taking the pill the day I decided to go black cock only and I have never taken one since, nor the morning after pill. I would say punishment would be the woman is caged so she can not get access to the pill, only let out when in the company of the black king who is to breed her.

This is a very good question, I struggle to understand why any white woman would want to be on the pill when they being fucked by black guys, but I guess it may happen. Personally I stopped taking the pill the day I decided to go black cock only and I have never taken one since, nor the morning after pill. I would say punishment would be the woman is caged so she can not get access to the pill, only let out when in the company of the black king who is to breed her.
i would add to it that not only should she be caged, but the cage should be small so she cant move and she should be fucked in it. When let out, she should be collared and leashed to ensure she cant go running for the pill.
Once confirmed pregnant, then she is just chained up out of reach of any pharmaceuticals.

i would add to it that not only should she be caged, but the cage should be small so she cant move and she should be fucked in it. When let out, she should be collared and leashed to ensure she cant go running for the pill.
Once confirmed pregnant, then she is just chained up out of reach of any pharmaceuticals.
Yes all that would be an acceptable punishment.

Well thought my white slave
We want to breed all white girls and women who are into BBC

White Women need to be bred black and continuously. You can't breed if you're on the pill or using condoms. That's why there should be a black breeding penalty to the women using pills or condoms.

Breed black and breed regularly. The aim is to wipe out the white race by breeding them out and keeping them pussy free so they can't breed.
At my firsts times with black cock, I was surprised that they fucked me raw. They wouldn't use condoms and cumed inside me even though i asked them not to. I started taking pills to prevent any unwanted pregnancy. When the understood it the asked me to stop and explained they wanted many babies from me. I fulfilled their wish the same day. For five months now they often fill my pussy with their black cum hoping to knock me up.

At my firsts times with black cock, I was surprised that they fucked me raw. They wouldn't use condoms and cumed inside me even though i asked them not to. I started taking pills to prevent any unwanted pregnancy. When the understood it the asked me to stop and explained they wanted many babies from me. I fulfilled their wish the same day. For five months now they often fill my pussy with their black cum hoping to knock me up.
Wonderful gesture to our Black Supremacy
You will thank us later . Welcome to BNWO

Have they been successful?

Back