• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Photo of VINTAGE wife - working.

Given the positive encouragement of the era, would you have liked your wife to have such experience?

• Yes, I have a modern volunteer.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No, she must be mine alone.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
During the era? During the hippy dippy time of the late sixties and seventies, it was NOT an end all condemnation for a wife to work in massage parlors. Many college educated suburban wives did it.

And, those parlors were really unregulated brothels. But, the authorities took years to create and enact regulations and laws.

Thus, my wife got to work unhindered for those years. Today, such girls are called sluts. Back then, the word was "liberated"...for money had little to do with the actions, and the girl just did it primarily because
"SHE...loved sex".

*THIS was my real wife before, and during work.

Wife to Work 3sm.jpg

During the era? During the hippy dippy time of the late sixties and seventies, it was NOT an end all condemnation for a wife to work in massage parlors. Many college educated suburban wives did it.

And, those parlors were really unregulated brothels. But, the authorities took years to create and enact regulations and laws.

Thus, my wife got to work unhindered for those years. Today, such girls are called sluts. Back then, the word was "liberated"...for money had little to do with the actions, and the girl just did it primarily because
"SHE...loved sex".

*THIS was my real wife before, and during work.

View attachment 189040
I remember massage parlors that were in our town. I loved them. I use to jack of in front of those girl telling them about my wife fucking other men. It was great.

Back