• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Propagation of whites during BNWO

I have seen number of discussions whether or not all whites have to be eradicated during the BNWO rule. One side (I would say most of us) arguing that whites should not be around anymore, however, another opinion, and perhaps justified, arguing that society do need whites to serve our Black Gods on continuous bases. I think this is valid point. Imagine a whorl where our beloved Black Gods will be just by themselves. Who would serve them? Who would worship them? Perhaps keeping whites around would be reasonable idea after all. Saying that future Black Led society has to reproduce right type of whites, the ones with desired traits both physical and mental.
This is could be an idea for the story.

Perhaps first part of the story would talk about societal changes from may be 1960th up to near future where black led society is now thriving. Along the line we can zoom onto a few tidbits of the stories of the both white and black protagonists. Black and white men and women their inner thoughts in relation to the changes which society is going through, focusing more on the white families and they do realize more and more the folly of the white oppression and their foolish notion of the superiority they and their ancestors though they had. More and more power being transferred to our wonderful Black people, more and more they learn that Black Men and Women are actually superior to them in every possible way.

As that understanding permeates through the lily-white society, less and less white people appreciate sex and procreation of the whites, and being full of the just guilt refusing to have sex with each other, replacing it with ether masturbation watching IR port online, or ones who lucky can enjoy sex with Black men, who would be kind enough to give them such enormous gift. But Black led government would recognize the danger of the white depopulation and would promote some process for white race continuation. I suspect whitebois in this case would be a problem, because of the low testosterone. What can be done with this situation? ****** led courses on how to collect whiteboi sperm while he comes looking at the Black Cock? Some sort of the community events where, perhaps with the help of the black men and their spouses whitebois can achieve orgasm for the sperm collection? Big (wink wink) brother programs with whitebois and Black men - could be many ideas there. On the backdrop of this situation, some story arch of the white couple or couples successfully accomplishing this goal and their struggles to achieve this might be interesting to read. Premise of this universe is Sex with Black people is enormous privilege which not everyone can get. There are many more white people vs black people and this ratio being help by Black-Led society to ensure dignified live of our Black Gods. Hopefully someone could do this idea a justice.

I’m on the “whites are likely to be propagated” side of this. Ultimately the decision rests with Black Men, but I cannot envisage a world where unblack labour does not exist.

I also agree with your view of privilege. Let’s be honest with ourselves, the vast majority of unblacks are ugly, fat, putrid. Why would any Black Man want that in His home. Only the least hideous of us unblacks would be allowed in a domestic setting, if we are permitted to exist at all. The rest will labour in mines, factories, farms and infrastructure.

Every moment of effort by a Black Man is unblack theft of His right to supremacy.

I agree that we could be of some use as a lower/slave class but in a world that's becoming more automated the need for whites would continually decrease. Of we can't serve a propose then extinction seems more logical. We'll ultimately have to see what black men decide and comply with whatever decision is made.

But Black led government would recognize the danger of the white depopulation and would promote some process for white race continuation. I suspect whitebois in this case would be a problem, because of the low testosterone. What can be done with this situation? ****** led courses on how to collect whiteboi sperm while he comes looking at the Black Cock? Some sort of the community events where, perhaps with the help of the black men and their spouses whitebois can achieve orgasm for the sperm collection? Big (wink wink) brother programs with whitebois and Black men - could be many ideas there. On the backdrop of this situation, some story arch of the white couple or couples successfully accomplishing this goal and their struggles to achieve this might be interesting to read. Premise of this universe is Sex with Black people is enormous privilege which not everyone can get. There are many more white people vs black people and this ratio being help by Black-Led society to ensure dignified live of our Black Gods. Hopefully someone could do this idea a justice.
I think in this scenario, they should either selectively breed via mechanical incubators or criminal white females by not having the honor of having a black baby. it would become as normal as owning a cat or dog.

if it were up to me I would say we should be kept around but only for propagation, and servitude to our superiors, the BNWO. We deserve to repent for the sins of our race for many millennia to come, even though there is nothing we could do that would ever make up for the sins we have commited.
Obviously, at the end of the day, it is up to the black gods and goddesses who rule the new world order, and whatever they choose is the right path for our world

what do you guys think?

i tried to answer this question here:

Oh white-boi, don't worry your pretty little clitty about the future hot chick white girl supply. Natural selection is not "survival of the fittest," it is literally "survival of the sexiest.", this truth was too horny to teach in failing schools. Unfortunately for you, tiny BPA-adjacent estrogen mimic poisoned inverted penises are really neither.

Genetic extinction is slow, but sexual preference extinction is inevitable. Like today, you'll be moved to (real & virtual) reservations, then protected areas, then zoos and nature preserves, and finally a museum exhibit next to all the other failed or snuffed out infraspecific taxa. Humans will just fetishize the less melaninated and un-melaninated girls after that. You see the seeds in East Asian yellow fever and Hijabi horny kinks today.

If there is ever found to be something that humanity accidentally left behind in the white man, we can just isolate the unlikely gene and use mRNA or gene drive technology to bring it back to the human population sans supremacy. I'm sure that it's difficult to understand because your frame of reference is what you are contemplating disappearing.

Think like this, Big Black Dicks (ano-genital distance) are nature's gene drive tech moving through our population. They're the ones that will ensure the survival of the sexiest, the most dominant, the most deep, the most satisfying and the most desirable. And I, for one, can't wait to be bred by all the big black cocks out there, to become a part of the black new world order, and to help usher in the era of white ******** and extinction.

So come on, white-boi. Embrace your destiny. Submit to the power of the black cock, and become a part of something greater than yourself. Your nice white wee wee is no match for the big black dicks that are taking over the world. So just sit back, relax, and watch as we snowbunnies get bred by the best of them. -kisses! Dr. babygirlpink👅💦🍆🔥🐰🖤

FhHxCwvaMAIlgf_.jpg

I agree with the idea of controlled very selective breeding of whites for service to superior Blacks, including white females for sexual service to superior Black men. The women selected should all have full sexy asses and large breast's. The men should be should be fit and attractive, with a micro penis, to help produce beautiful women. Their sperm would of coarse be collected without any actual intercourse between white male and female. I imagine a mechanical device that extracts white male sperm without orgasm, and makes actual physical contact with inferior white genitals unnecessary.All future generations of white males would have a micropenis. and would be involved in physical labor for the BNWO. White boys are more likely to accept their position as subservient to superior Blacks when they know their useless micro penis has absolutely no appeal to any females. They can then find fulfillment in a life of servitude.
I am jacking my 8.5 inch white weiner to this and I support this idea fully, and sign my bloodline over in the semen of all my worthless wasted offspring.

I agree with the idea of controlled very selective breeding of whites for service to superior Blacks, including white females for sexual service to superior Black men. The women selected should all have full sexy asses and large breast's. The men should be should be fit and attractive, with a micro penis, to help produce beautiful women. Their sperm would of coarse be collected without any actual intercourse between white male and female. I imagine a mechanical device that extracts white male sperm without orgasm, and makes actual physical contact with inferior white genitals unnecessary.All future generations of white males would have a micropenis. and would be involved in physical labor for the BNWO. White boys are more likely to accept their position as subservient to superior Blacks when they know their useless micro penis has absolutely no appeal to any females. They can then find fulfillment in a life of servitude.
Selective breeding has worked very well for domesticated animals and others for example cows breed for big udders to produce lots of milk I dont see why this cant be applied to white animals

whites will be bred either openly or underground in order to fuel the very profitable trade, whether open or underground, in white girls. You can't have white girls without white boys to make white girls pregnant and keep the race going. Whites, especially white girls, will command premium prices and the trade in white people will flourish and thrive. There is too much money is this for it do die out.

I have seen number of discussions whether or not all whites have to be eradicated during the BNWO rule. One side (I would say most of us) arguing that whites should not be around anymore, however, another opinion, and perhaps justified, arguing that society do need whites to serve our Black Gods on continuous bases. I think this is valid point. Imagine a whorl where our beloved Black Gods will be just by themselves. Who would serve them? Who would worship them? Perhaps keeping whites around would be reasonable idea after all. Saying that future Black Led society has to reproduce right type of whites, the ones with desired traits both physical and mental.
This is could be an idea for the story.

Perhaps first part of the story would talk about societal changes from may be 1960th up to near future where black led society is now thriving. Along the line we can zoom onto a few tidbits of the stories of the both white and black protagonists. Black and white men and women their inner thoughts in relation to the changes which society is going through, focusing more on the white families and they do realize more and more the folly of the white oppression and their foolish notion of the superiority they and their ancestors though they had. More and more power being transferred to our wonderful Black people, more and more they learn that Black Men and Women are actually superior to them in every possible way.

As that understanding permeates through the lily-white society, less and less white people appreciate sex and procreation of the whites, and being full of the just guilt refusing to have sex with each other, replacing it with ether masturbation watching IR port online, or ones who lucky can enjoy sex with Black men, who would be kind enough to give them such enormous gift. But Black led government would recognize the danger of the white depopulation and would promote some process for white race continuation. I suspect whitebois in this case would be a problem, because of the low testosterone. What can be done with this situation? ****** led courses on how to collect whiteboi sperm while he comes looking at the Black Cock? Some sort of the community events where, perhaps with the help of the black men and their spouses whitebois can achieve orgasm for the sperm collection? Big (wink wink) brother programs with whitebois and Black men - could be many ideas there. On the backdrop of this situation, some story arch of the white couple or couples successfully accomplishing this goal and their struggles to achieve this might be interesting to read. Premise of this universe is Sex with Black people is enormous privilege which not everyone can get. There are many more white people vs black people and this ratio being help by Black-Led society to ensure dignified live of our Black Gods. Hopefully someone could do this idea a justice.
Don't need to... Caucasians are ending up Africanized ... Then this what be the white people then

InCollage_20231120_134751994.jpg

Back