• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Respect for other cultures act

Liberal activist judges on the supreme court decree that black Americans, because their ancestors were taken to America by force, have certain “Cultural & indigenous” rights not specifically expressed in the constitution but just as valid nonetheless. These rights trump federal and state law and grant immunity from prosecution to blacks for currently illegal acts if it is determined that their "ancestral culture" deems it to be o.k. When it is discovered that taking women by force is considered normal in certain parts of Africa, conservative white suburban moms who have never been with anyone but their husbands and their budding, virginal teenage ********* soon tremble when they realize they have no legal recourse to their fertile unprotected wombs being filled with potent black seed.

I'll be writing this story myself some time in the next 1000 years along with all the other stories I have planned. My story and stories in progress at storiesonline under the name DaMuddaFukkha

Back