• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Bigirlyboy

Author!
After four hours on the road, I had explained pretty thoroughly that we had to be careful. Sherry had never been anywhere that was near the size of Memphis and had no clue how dangerous the city can be. She promised that she would be cautious, but stated that her every intention was to get a black cock tonight. As we pulled into the dimly lit parking lot, Sherry took a long deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Babe, we can wait and come back tomorrow."

"Hell no" she retorted. "I'm getting some".

"Hun, there are black guys around the motel. I see them all the time. You will have no problem picking one up". I pleaded.

It fell on deaf ears as she was already opening the door. We got out and locked the doors and headed for the entrance. We were intercepted by a grungy black guy with gold front teeth.
"White smoke, green smoke. I got that real deal. Anything you want" he said as blatantly leared at Sherry's tits.

"No thanks, we're a good dude!" As I tried to swerve around him.

Sherry grabbed my arm, "babe, some weed would be nice, let's get some."

"Oh no hun, this guy could be an undercover cop".

"Bullshit mothafucka" as he momentarily glanced at me before returning to his gaze to those awesome puppies. He wasn't even trying to hide it. "Baby girl, I'll smoke some wit chu to show you I'm for real."

"Can my little guy try it too? It makes him horny too". She said flirtatiously. (Oh no!)

"I don't share my stuff with any man".

"It's ok, he's not a man, he's my bitch." She explained. "That's why we're here. To get him some panties. Do you know if they have them?"

OH MY GOD! She said that to a black thug drug dealer! He just turned and sneared at me "I don't get into no bitches with beards. Or any body hair. I like my hoes silky smooth", as he ran his hand up Sherry's arm. Then wheeled around and said "come on, I hook you up. My homie runs this place" and lights a joint as he opens the door.
He doesn't even hold the door and let Sherry go first, but instead walked in and let the door close. (How rude!) I get the door and follow my love inside. I was starting to get a sick feeling in my stomach. This could be dangerous, but she is wading right in and I'm following her. We reach the counter and he turns and hands the joint to Sherry. After she took a hit, she reached it towards me, but stopped and smiled seductively at the dealer, "my little bitch get one? I'll make sure he shaves smooth tonight. Do they have anything for that here?"

"Hell yeah baby." Came a voice booming out of the office as a fucking huge black man appeared. At least 6'4" or more, but HUGE! This man had to have at minimum, 24" biceps. Probably a 60" chest. We're talking pushing 300 pounds of solid muscle. Aside from my thingy, I was proud of my 5'8" 175 pound "muscled" physique. Until now. Suddenly I felt completely small. Even physically.

"I'm Marcus, and what can I do for you baby girl? Gawdamn you fine bitch!"
Looking at me, "you a bitch? Her bitch? Yo dick useless huh?"

"Yes sir". It was over. This giant black Adonis leaned back a little and was checking me out. This was uncomfortable as fuck and I was getting very nervous.

"Well you a ugly fuckin bitch, but hit that motherfucker a couple times." And turned his attention to back to Sherry. "I got something better for yo sexy ass. You ever had black meat?"

"Not yet" she squealed, "but I'm getting some tonight."
"Although I do have to get to get some things to help my sissy be prettier, because she is ugly for bitch!" And started laughing. After about 3 hits a piece and we were both buzzing.

"Chuck", until now we hadn't even known that dealers name, "get some out of my stash, and bring a white boy kit" and Chuck headed around the counter and disappeared into the office. Marcus looked back down at Sherry and took his hand and started rubbing her chest. Across her tits.
In the blink of an eye he reached down and roughly yanked her shirt up to expose her lacy see through bra. (Yes she had kept a baby blue matching set on, and wore them out of the store and of course I did pay for them) Marcus really really liked what he saw! He began to roughly paw at Sherry's luscious tits and she began to pant.
He towered over and looked in her eyes.
"Yeah babygirl, you gonna get some black dick tonight".

Chuck returned with a small suitcase and sat it on the counter in front of me. Sherry was trying like hell to rub her crotch against Marcus's knee and had a delirious look in her eyes. But Marcus was obviously the true alpha here. He turned to the case and popped it open.

First he looked at me and asked point blank, "I'm going to fuck your wife bitch. You want to try to get manly and stop it? Or you good with this?" And pulled her bra up and out plopped her tits. She's very petite but those C's are very firm and perky. Her areolas are bigger in diameter than my little thingy and her nipples stick out like two giant pencil erasers! Even though it was just the four of us at the side counter, there was at least 15 others scattered throughout the store. A slutty looking black girl in high heels and a bikini that's handing out towels, a couple of white girls that kept popping their heads out of rooms at the back, and the rest were black men. Ranging in age from 18(?) to 60-65(maybe?).

Sherry had turned around and was bent over slightly and Marcus leaned his muscled bubble butt back against a barstool and she started rubbing her leg against his leg. She was now facing the sales floor and she caught everyone's attention.

"Answer me bitch!" Marcus said.

I was mesmerized by what I was watching and my heart was pounding. I could see down between his massive chest, and stomach muscles, and her ass. She was wearing a really short skirt, not a mini-skirt, but certainly above her knees and as she was rubbing up and down, she was without a doubt wet. VERY, VERY wet! In fact, he was wearing thin sweatpants and they were getting soaked. His cock was becoming very noticable and it was fucking HUGE! Definitely proportional to the rest of him!

"Quit looking at my fuckin dick bitch and answer me motherfucker!"

"I'm sorry sir, I don't remember the question. What was it?"

Suddenly Sherry stopped and in a deep, sexy, almost sounding possessed, growl, she said, "This big dick nigga motherfucker is going to fuck my goddamn brains out! You better submit to this nigga right now! Tell him you will you son-ofa-bitch! Now!" She was starting to scream. Her tits were bouncing up and down and she was rubbing her pussy! She was putting on a fucking show! "You do any fucking thing he says damnit and beg this motherfucker to to give this python!"

"Please sir", I was trying to calm the situation, because I was really getting scared now. I didn't even know if Sherry could see at that point, but I had noticed that everyone in the place was as mesmerized by Sherry as I was and there was a lot of those black dudes rubbing their crotch. Marcus snapped his finger and pointed to the floor.

"I like this little bitch. And she got it right. Get your ass on your knees and submit bitch." I dropped to my knees beside his chair arm and started over.

Please sir. I,,,,,, I,,,,, I sub,,,,,,mit my man,,,,hood. My manhood, my entire masculinity, to you. Please sir, fuck her. Please fuck her. I beg you to satisfy her."

"Hang on bitch" he said as held his hand up. "You her bitch, but I'm going to fuck her and she's going to be my bitch then. And you going to be my bitch then too." Now get up and look at this case."
He grabbed Sherry's hips and stopped her humping. "You need to check this out too."

First he pulled out a CD shaving kit, including a cream that removes body hair, a specially designed razor just for sissies, and flower scented shaving cream.
"This is because a bitch has to be smooth."

Next he held up a package of panties, real girly panties, but with a small pouch in the front.
"Bitches wear panties."

Now he held up a piece of leather some snaps and a steel ring on it. I had no idea what that was!
"Cock ring, extra small. A bitch don't need to cum like a man"

Now some more pieces of fabric. When he held one up and spread it out, it looked like some sort of bra with the cups cut out, but still had the underwires.
"Sissy boy training bra! Train them titties like a real bitch." He seemed to be making a sales presentation, but it was painfully obvious these black men wasn't looking at the kit.

Out came a small chain with a steel clamp on each end.

"Nipple clamps, cause niggas like playing with big nipples when dey gettin dey nut, right fellas? (A roar went up from the crowd, that now seemed to be 30 or more. Multiple men came out of the back rooms and so did two more white girls)

"Herbs, take these two 3 times a day, and this paste, rub on them titties and massage it in twice a day for 15 minutes. Make them titties grow like hers"! He said with a laugh. I was on fire again. The humiliation was overwhelming, but I was hanging on every word.

Next was a makeup bag. "You gotta learn how put this shit on. Especially the lipstick. Bruthas like to see that ring around dey dick and see how much a bitch can take". Another round of cheers!

A short, fat bulb looking thing was what he now pulled out of the bag, and a tube of some sort of grease or lubricant.
"Butt plug, to stretch yo bitch pussy".

By now Sherry had slunk to her knees and was begging Marcus to give it to her! He stopped and yelled for "Carla" and a very sexy blond with bouncy tits (nice B cups) came from a side door near the back. When she reached the counter, Marcus had closed the case and turned to me.

"You are going to come back in the office and you are going to take my fuckin dick out and stick in your wife. Then you are going to go back to yo motel room and you gonna use dat kit. You gonna get yo ass smooth. I wanna see no hair below yo eyebrows. Put on some panties and bra and then the cockring and nipple clamps. Carla is going wit chu and will help you."

"Wait a minute, I don't want any other ho touching my bitch" Sherry demanded.

"Bitch, Carla started out just like this bitch, she ain't nothing to worry bout. And besides, you both are my bitches now. You both gonna do what I fuckin say do bitch."
"Now little sis, that's what I call you for now, stick this dick in yo wife and leave."
"Carla, when you get this bitch cleaned up and dressed bring her back. Of course if this bitch can't take nigga dick then I might send her home"

"Like hell you will motherfucker" Sherry growled. "Stick this fucker in me little sis, and go learn to look like Carla. We got niggas to take care of"!

"That's black dick to white bitches! You gotta prove you handle a nigga before you can call me one." And he slapped her violently across her beautiful tits. Carla and I left the office, Chuck handed me a joint and told me and Carla to take it back to the motel and enjoy while I was becoming a girl. And he wanted me high in case he came by and wanted to try out the merchandise. We were going out the door and I could clearly hear Sherry screaming in pure animalistic pleasure! As we got into my pick-up, Carla finally spoke. "You seem ready for this, I don't remember a white girl bringing in a white boy that was already broken. You're lucky, because the black masters love to break their bitches and they can be very cruel."

"So what did Chuck mean by [check out the merchandise]?" I asked.

"Once you are broken, then they will use you at the store, running the glory holes. After you start developing your breasts, and if you look pretty enough, then they will sell the videos of of your transformation."

"Wait what videos?" I asked.

"Girlfriend" Carla said, "everything is videoed. That's why I brought this other case. So I can video everything."

I was having a real bad feeling about this and said, "I don't know if Sherry's going to like that or not."

Haha Carla laughed. "Sherry is smoking hot, and very sassy. The masters love that. But trust me, by now, Sherry's got Marcus fucking her pussy, Chuck is fucking her ass and Ricky is fucking her mouth. By the time we get back, she will have been fucked at least 10-20 times. Depending on how long it takes us. And they will already have a couple of copies of the fuck tape on the shelf."
"Time to face it. She went black and you are going too."

"And what is [running the glory holes]? What's a glory hole?" I asked naively.

"Oh poor baby, you may be broken already, but they're going to still have a ball with you".

We arrived at the motel and as we entered the room I said, "oh, who is Ricky? I don't know him."

"You should", said Carla. "He's the overnight manager. He lives down the hall from you."

Oh my fucking God, please not that Ricky!

Back