• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Slow seduction of faithful and loving wife behind the back of her husband

Hello everyone,

I am looking for stories where totally faithful wife in a loving and happy relationship (and without any urges to cheat or slutty past) is very slowly and completely seduced behind the back (and against the will) of the husband.

Here are some aspects of such stories that I find particularly attractive:

1. Seducer is very slowly and gradually (step-by-step) getting closer to wife
  2. Wife is not immediately tempted after first meeting the seducer and does not have any slutty past
  3. Initially, wife is not even thinking/fantasizing about cheating. She is kind, caring, totally in love with her husband and plans to spend the rest of her life with him.
  4. Husband is completely in love with his wife, treats her well and doesn’t have any cuckold fantasies throughout the story
  5. Seduction takes months (or at least weeks).
  6. Ideally, the wife and seducer are not going to have sex (or anything close to it) for months (or at least weeks) after first meeting each other
  7. Wife is very slowly starting to like spending time with seducer, gradually becomes more physically attracted to him. Only later, little by little she becomes more comfortable with physical intimacy (closer dancing, “accidental” kisses, making out, etc.)
  8. Wife is very slowly starting to doubt her feelings for her husband
  9. Wife is feeling guilty after the initial steps towards intimacy with the seducer (as she cares about her husband and she is still in love with him).
  10. Eventually, wife is gradually starting to fall in love with seducer
  11. At some point, wife is slowly starting to care less and less about her husband
  12. Finally, wife starts to have regular sex with seducer, falls madly in love with him and leaves her husband (without any second thoughts)
  13. Husband finds out about the cheating only at the end of the story, husband is heartbroken and is still in love with the wife despite her cheating (but she doesn't care anymore).
  14. I also like when wife’s female girlfriend(s) for some reason does not like the husband (e.g. he is not manly enough) and secretly helps the seducer
  15. Manipulation, tricks, etc. to undermine the husband, diminish him the eyes of the wife, isolate him, etc. (perpetuated by the seducer himself, wife’s female gf, etc.)

I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

I don't know any stories that match my description exactly, but there are many that are close to it. For example, In a New Neighborhood by NOQuestionsAsked.

I would also mention The Ring (Part 2) by suewatcher as the story that contains many of the above-mentioned characteristics, but deviates from them in several ways.

Back