• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Some crazy story ideas

English is not my first language and I can't write stories but I have some ideas

1) mom and sister fucked by son's bullies , becomes their slave , impregnated by them ,cuckold her son

2)rich high class woman/wife fucked by low class people/homeless men/slum and becomes their slut , then leave her husband and ****** ,take all the money and start living with those people as their breeding slut

3) unwilling mom pay husband's debt to his drug dealers .... but then becomes their whore willingly ..... She help the drug dealers to corrupt her ******** too ... Then both mom and ******** becomes those drug dealer's personal fuck toy .......

If someone wants to write story about these feel free to do so... And if you want to discuss the plots in detail then you can always DM me....

English is not my first language and I can't write stories but I have some ideas

1) mom and sister fucked by son's bullies , becomes their slave , impregnated by them ,cuckold her son

2)rich high class woman/wife fucked by low class people/homeless men/slum and becomes their slut , then leave her husband and ****** ,take all the money and start living with those people as their breeding slut

3) unwilling mom pay husband's debt to his drug dealers .... but then becomes their whore willingly ..... She help the drug dealers to corrupt her ******** too ... Then both mom and ******** becomes those drug dealer's personal fuck toy .......

If someone wants to write story about these feel free to do so... And if you want to discuss the plots in detail then you can always DM me....
Not a writer either. But I do like that 1st one.

In your head with that scenario, do you see both the mom and the sister starting out on the son/brother's side? Or both against him? I picture a story like that with 1 of each: a 'bullying sister' and a loving mother. Sister intentionally dates brother's bully, and eventually turns mom to the dark side.

Not a writer either. But I do like that 1st one.

In your head with that scenario, do you see both the mom and the sister starting out on the son/brother's side? Or both against him? I picture a story like that with 1 of each: a 'bullying sister' and a loving mother. Sister intentionally dates brother's bully, and eventually turns mom to the dark side.
Nice i like that idea...

Would love to see mommy and ******** high on crack, meth, or heroin getting a train pulled on them by drug dealers and homeless.

The way she talked with me. She was very sweet. Being lesbian. I was not surprised that she told me, that she is the same. She had an idea. She invited me to join her and to come with her to an island. I felt attracted to her. So I joined her and we went to the island. That is what I found out as we arrived there. I only saw girls and ladies. She told me. On the island, there are only lesbians. Right away I felt being at the right place. And a big adventure started for me.

policewoman /investigator/lawyer becomes slave for gangster/mafia/drug dealers/criminals/prisoners etc [Tags - gangbang , interracial ,slut , rough sex .... Optional tags that can also be included - Impregnation , prostitution , bdsm , drug use ,body modification ( tattoo, piercing , breast augmentation etc) ]

If you want to discuss anything in detail feel free to massage me here or my email mondallord@gmail.com
I have more ideas .... And no limits.....I prefer long stories written on the female POV or 3rd person POV rather then male POV and with lots of dirty talk .....

The mother reluctantly whores herself out to pay her husband/son's gambling or drug debt, then becomes more of a willing participant... and then offers her ******** up as an unwilling whore to help the gang make more money. Welcoming the clients and taking them to her ********'s bedroom.

Nice suggestions. Combination mom and ******** (poor or lucky ***?) owned by bad men always hot topic

Back