• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Story idea: The Exchange Student From Africa

I'm thinking of writing my first story. I would love to hear the community's thoughts on it. Should I write it? Do you have any ideas that build upon this? Let me know! :)

Idea: The Exchange Student From Africa
This story follows a normal college-attending couple (ages 18-21) in a non-descript town in the West. The couple is still fairly fresh and for reasons, they've taken the progression of sexual things slowly. What is important is that they haven't actually had sex yet.

The plot of the story is that the university they're attending organizes an exchange program with an African college every year. This ambiguous African country has become less and less stable in recent years. Nevertheless, this year's 3-month exchange programme continues, and they're looking for 'hosts': students willing to, especially in the first month, help them feel welcome and accomodating, while showing them around town. This is done to promote their integration in the student life and form friendships. The girl in the relationship is very enthusiastic about this and signs up as a 'host'.

Pretty normal stuff so far, right?

Except some things are off. The exchange student is nice at first sight, but there's more brewing. He looks much older (late twenties) than he claims to be, but no one presses the issue because they don't want to appear racist. He makes some odd comments -- usually about girls -- which are waived off as a cultural difference. The guy in the relationship is suspicious and keeps a mental distance from him, while his girlfriend admonishes this behavior, willing to overlook these small things.

The plot hook?

Civil unrest reaches a tipping point in the African country, unleashing a civil war. However, due to bureaucratic reasons, it's not "officially" a civil war. The African student's exchange is nearing an end, and for those same bureaucratic reasons, the Western host country revokes his student visa in X amount of days, forcing him to go back to his country -- now on fire. The girl in the relationship is distraught at this fact, and tries to think of all the ways to 'save' the guy her boyfriend is secretly kind of glad he doesn't have to worry about anymore -- and I haven't even mentioned the very warm, closeness he's seen his girlfriend and him having up till this point.

That's when she finds the one and only loophole to save the exchange student from returning and possibly risking his life back home: marriage.

Obviously, she's in love with her current boyfriend, but her innate drive for justice, compassion and empathy (and maybe something more?) brings her to the conclusion that faking a relationship and a marriage with this tall, dark, older and often-strange African will save him.

The story really kicks off from this point onwards, where I'm thinking a sceptical government employee could press on the legitimacy of this 'marriage', and ask for all kinds of evidence, which pushes them into fake-dating territory, while the white boyfriend is helplessly looking at it, constantly being soothed by his now-technically-ex-girlfriend that it's totally all fake.

Things escalate, starting with cheating, and eventually turning into a darker type of cuckolding, once the girl is properly corrupted, and the boy feels like on one hand he has totally lost the old version of his 'girlfriend', but does not want to lose her, as he still loves her. This leads to a dynamic where the white guy turns into her cuck. Dominated by both.

----

This is the gist of the story. I'm thinking of it taking a very dark turn the deeper it goes, as I've already dropped a few hints of the 'student' being unsavory: his age, is demeanor, and possibly his connections back home. Perhaps it was all planned? Perhaps he is lying about more than just his age? Perhaps he fled his country for bad things he did back home which contributed to the unrest?

The girlfriend will go through some serious character progression as well. She starts off as a compassionate, albeit sheltered young, pretty girl. She goes through fire for those she cares about, at first her boyfriend, and that slowly shifts towards this man who she keeps finding herself making excuses for. Whether she falls for him, or he corrupts her into something more cruel... or both? I'm not sure yet.

So sexy, exactly what I like. Maybe the girl will go back to being shy and weak once the African man owns her?
The white boy should be so in love with her that he'll try to be with her even though she'll move around and the African makes sure the old couple can't reach eachother even though she sometimes want to talk to her white boy.

Back