• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
this story is from my wife point of view. and purely fantasy. I wrote this thinking there wasn't enough stories for the woman who like this kink or lifestyle. so I tried making her the main character. some things are vague and left to the imagination on purpose. its super short cause i originally wrote it on my phone but i have multiple parts completed. if people like this little bit enough and want more.

The gym part 1(the start)

You started going to the gym regularly. You felt confused and that you were not making any progress and often questioned if it was even worth it. You didn't have a workout buddy and a personal trainer seemed expensive. You would see these woman talking with some that appeared to work there at the gym every morning before work. But you not being the sociable type often hesitated or refused to talk to them about one. After weeks of seemingly getting nowhere. A regular at the gym approached you noticing your glances and frustration.

"Hey! I'm Amanda, and I've noticed you've hesitated in talking to us about getting you a personal trainer, I'm a regular as well as a recruiter for this gym. If you ever want to talk about starting with one."

It almost seemed rude to you. But she was just being nice and trying to help.

"and actually Chris has had his eyes on you for a while. He isn't here today but asked me to see if you'd be interested in a free one on one session to see if a personal trainer is right for you!" Her eyes seemed delighted when you reluctantly agreed to at least see if it would help. " so I will give Chris a call then and be right back!"

She scampered of as you began running on the treadmill. You just finished your first mile when she scampered back. You slowed down a bit to hear her over the machine.

"so Chris likes to meet the new trainees here after office closing. Now I'm sure after today you'll be tired or worn down a little but he'll be here tonight at 7 the meeting should only take an hour as its a more of a get to know you kind of thing so he can figure out a plan that's right for you."

You still had an entire work day ahead of you but figured it would be ok to be home a bit late to figure this out. You agreed but explained you usually come to the gym before work. she explained that Chris has an opening then but only in the private VIP section of the gym. And only works in 2 hour sessions. This was actually perfect for you. You could get up early for work as usual hit the shower they have there and head to work. And assuming it isn't expensive and actually works its a win win. You finished your workout after agreeing to meet and headed to work. The work day dragged on but you were glad it was over. As you pulled in to the gyms parking lot there was only one car parked. You assumed it was Chris and as you exited your car your assumption was correct. Chris greeted you just outside the gyms door. You never noticed him at the gym before but had heard other woman talk about him. They all said he was attractive and very good at what he does. One woman even commented how he taught her how to get the best results to work her ass. And he was obviously good at it! You remember what her ass looked like before she started working with him. She made real progress her ass was nice before but now it had lifted and toned out. And that's exactly what you were looking for....progress.

"Hello! I'm Chris, I'm hoping we can work something out for you!"

Chris was definitely attractive and even though you weren't into toned muscular men you would notice yourself staring his tall dark chocolate toned body down. But your eyes would always stop at one place. He only wore tight workout shorts that left almost nothing to the imagination. Your eyes gazed memorizing the outline of his massive cock and his seemingly large full balls. He laughed noticing what you were doing as you couldn't hide your blushing face standing in front of him. "well come on in my office is this way!" He turned and went inside holding the door open for you as you followed behind

him. You couldnt help but stare at his ass as he walked. You followed him down a hall passed the showers and toward the back of the building leading to another hall with doors all labeled with different instructors names. "the VIP workout room is further down. But well take a tour of that later if you like." You almost bumped into him as he made a sudden stop at what was obviously his office. Part of you wished you had but you kept yourself reserved. His office was typical, a desk, computer, and a few pictures of his degrees and other instructors and trainees at what seemed

"please have a seat!" He smiled as he sat across from you and

signed in to his computer. You gave him the usual information, like name, address, and phone number. As well as things you'd like to work on.

"Honestly you don't need to do much as i think you look absolutely amazing but i understand its about how you see yourself not how others see you."

Him saying that put you at ease. And you relaxed a bit. It wasn't long at all and he had a plan laid out for you that you liked. His voice was smooth and he seemed light hearted. As he would crack a joke as you continued to talk. You could feel yourself getting more comfortable with him and you loosened up to the point of telling he looked fantastic.

"well lets take the tour of where you may be training."

He stood up and offered his hand to help you up from the chair. His skin was soft and his hands strong. Your stare was focused on his ass once again. It was almost bubbly but you could see his muscle move through his tight shorts. You followed closely behind in hope for a sudden stop so you could feel him up if only for a split second. He opened a door to a room labeled "Chris's training room" the room opened up to a super clean roomie area. What looked like brand new gym equipment

placed strategically enough to make the room look massive. Maybe it was that there was only one of each type of equipment. Either way it was spacious enough to work out and then some.

"we have some time mind if I show you some stretches we'll be doing?"

You nod and say "sure" he places down a yoga mat and facing you begins explaining your workout plan starting tomorrow. You begin to feel strange as you watch him stretch his muscular body. You almost begin to sweat and your breathing becomes deeper. Your eyes cant look away from his cock as he moves. You notice it twitch a few times. You unconsciously bite your bottom lip.

"Oh I forgot to mention in the office what this all costs!"

He continues stretching. And your so focused his voice sounds muffled.

"Or if you'd like we might work out some type of an arrangement"

You snap back to reality only to watch him stand up and begin rubbing his massive

cock through his shorts. You watch it twitch and begin to grow slightly bigger but still not hard. He slowly begins walking towards you. Your stunned and unable to move.

"listen I think your sexy as fuck! I'm willing to wave the payment as long as we come to an arrangement that fits us both."

Your mouth begins to water. And you begin to smell his alpha male pheromones

as it fills your nostrils. Your panties begin getting wet. You raise a hand meeting his. And gently stroke his cock together.

"Where do I sign?"

You give him a smile.

Need to fix this type of stuff:

You snap back to reality only to watch him stand up and begin rubbing his massive

cock through his shorts. You watch it twitch and begin to grow slightly bigger but still not hard. He slowly begins walking towards you. Your stunned and unable to move.

You might also want to consider changing the viewpoint of the story. Instead of 'You see his rippling abs and get excited', it could be 'Sharon saw his rippling abs and got excited'. The 'you did this' and 'you did that' thing is more for sex chatting than stories.

this story is from my wife point of view. and purely fantasy. I wrote this thinking there wasn't enough stories for the woman who like this kink or lifestyle. so I tried making her the main character. some things are vague and left to the imagination on purpose. its super short cause i originally wrote it on my phone but i have multiple parts completed. if people like this little bit enough and want more.

The gym part 1(the start)

You started going to the gym regularly. You felt confused and that you were not making any progress and often questioned if it was even worth it. You didn't have a workout buddy and a personal trainer seemed expensive. You would see these woman talking with some that appeared to work there at the gym every morning before work. But you not being the sociable type often hesitated or refused to talk to them about one. After weeks of seemingly getting nowhere. A regular at the gym approached you noticing your glances and frustration.

"Hey! I'm Amanda, and I've noticed you've hesitated in talking to us about getting you a personal trainer, I'm a regular as well as a recruiter for this gym. If you ever want to talk about starting with one."

It almost seemed rude to you. But she was just being nice and trying to help.

"and actually Chris has had his eyes on you for a while. He isn't here today but asked me to see if you'd be interested in a free one on one session to see if a personal trainer is right for you!" Her eyes seemed delighted when you reluctantly agreed to at least see if it would help. " so I will give Chris a call then and be right back!"

She scampered of as you began running on the treadmill. You just finished your first mile when she scampered back. You slowed down a bit to hear her over the machine.

"so Chris likes to meet the new trainees here after office closing. Now I'm sure after today you'll be tired or worn down a little but he'll be here tonight at 7 the meeting should only take an hour as its a more of a get to know you kind of thing so he can figure out a plan that's right for you."

You still had an entire work day ahead of you but figured it would be ok to be home a bit late to figure this out. You agreed but explained you usually come to the gym before work. she explained that Chris has an opening then but only in the private VIP section of the gym. And only works in 2 hour sessions. This was actually perfect for you. You could get up early for work as usual hit the shower they have there and head to work. And assuming it isn't expensive and actually works its a win win. You finished your workout after agreeing to meet and headed to work. The work day dragged on but you were glad it was over. As you pulled in to the gyms parking lot there was only one car parked. You assumed it was Chris and as you exited your car your assumption was correct. Chris greeted you just outside the gyms door. You never noticed him at the gym before but had heard other woman talk about him. They all said he was attractive and very good at what he does. One woman even commented how he taught her how to get the best results to work her ass. And he was obviously good at it! You remember what her ass looked like before she started working with him. She made real progress her ass was nice before but now it had lifted and toned out. And that's exactly what you were looking for....progress.

"Hello! I'm Chris, I'm hoping we can work something out for you!"

Chris was definitely attractive and even though you weren't into toned muscular men you would notice yourself staring his tall dark chocolate toned body down. But your eyes would always stop at one place. He only wore tight workout shorts that left almost nothing to the imagination. Your eyes gazed memorizing the outline of his massive cock and his seemingly large full balls. He laughed noticing what you were doing as you couldn't hide your blushing face standing in front of him. "well come on in my office is this way!" He turned and went inside holding the door open for you as you followed behind

him. You couldnt help but stare at his ass as he walked. You followed him down a hall passed the showers and toward the back of the building leading to another hall with doors all labeled with different instructors names. "the VIP workout room is further down. But well take a tour of that later if you like." You almost bumped into him as he made a sudden stop at what was obviously his office. Part of you wished you had but you kept yourself reserved. His office was typical, a desk, computer, and a few pictures of his degrees and other instructors and trainees at what seemed

"please have a seat!" He smiled as he sat across from you and

signed in to his computer. You gave him the usual information, like name, address, and phone number. As well as things you'd like to work on.

"Honestly you don't need to do much as i think you look absolutely amazing but i understand its about how you see yourself not how others see you."

Him saying that put you at ease. And you relaxed a bit. It wasn't long at all and he had a plan laid out for you that you liked. His voice was smooth and he seemed light hearted. As he would crack a joke as you continued to talk. You could feel yourself getting more comfortable with him and you loosened up to the point of telling he looked fantastic.

"well lets take the tour of where you may be training."

He stood up and offered his hand to help you up from the chair. His skin was soft and his hands strong. Your stare was focused on his ass once again. It was almost bubbly but you could see his muscle move through his tight shorts. You followed closely behind in hope for a sudden stop so you could feel him up if only for a split second. He opened a door to a room labeled "Chris's training room" the room opened up to a super clean roomie area. What looked like brand new gym equipment

placed strategically enough to make the room look massive. Maybe it was that there was only one of each type of equipment. Either way it was spacious enough to work out and then some.

"we have some time mind if I show you some stretches we'll be doing?"

You nod and say "sure" he places down a yoga mat and facing you begins explaining your workout plan starting tomorrow. You begin to feel strange as you watch him stretch his muscular body. You almost begin to sweat and your breathing becomes deeper. Your eyes cant look away from his cock as he moves. You notice it twitch a few times. You unconsciously bite your bottom lip.

"Oh I forgot to mention in the office what this all costs!"

He continues stretching. And your so focused his voice sounds muffled.

"Or if you'd like we might work out some type of an arrangement"

"listen I think your sexy as fuck! I'm willing to wave the payment as long as we come to an arrangement that fits us both."

Your mouth begins to water. And you begin to smell his alpha male pheromones

as it fills your nostrils. Your panties begin getting wet. You raise a hand meeting his. And gently stroke his cock together.

"Where do I sign?"

You give him a smile.
A great start two years ago, so how about more please, with her eventually cucking and being a total devoted slut for her personal trainers, etc.

Back