• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
My Destiny:
I have come to realize that my purpose for transitioning from a whiteboi to a Transwomen is to be a sex toy owned by the BNWO. While I'd prefer to be a Black Only Spade Queen, ultimately if I'm claimed by and pimped out by any black kings to attract white males to prevent their weak white seed from entering Black Owned white pussy (Which is ALL white pussy). This would also redistribute wealth to a black king for the white males would be paying to waste their weak disgusting sperm. This is a win-win. Money and a repurpose of whitebois/transwomen to perpetuate the BNWO.

Imagine, someone's "son" being chastized, feminized, and otherwise removed from the gene pool and brainwashed into a prostitute for a black king that especially and happily lures white men to waste seed, and those same girls would recruit more whitebois to be converted for their pimp daddy.

Screenshot 2024-01-27 134700.png

sylvie can only live as one of those hoes in the alleyway with the Master Pimp. Someone out there interested? ... sylvie choosing up

I agree 1000%
I started taking estrogen and living fulltime as a woman nearly a year ago, and it was almost exclusively due to the Black King who had owned me for several years beforehand. He controlled my white beta ass from the moment we met, made me into a BBC addict, and forced me into giving up girls in order to convert my holes into a Black Owned business to pay his rent.
bbc_3 - frame1.jpgbbc_3 - frame2.jpgbbc_3 - frame5.jpg

I agree 1000%
I started taking estrogen and living fulltime as a woman nearly a year ago, and it was almost exclusively due to the Black King who had owned me for several years beforehand. He controlled my white beta ass from the moment we met, made me into a BBC addict, and forced me into giving up girls in order to convert my holes into a Black Owned business to pay his rent.

omg girl how did you meet this king

omg girl how did you meet this king
Trust me, I know this sounds made up but it's 100% true:
We met on grindr but we could never work out a hookup, until one weekend my girlfriend was going out of town. He and I were sexting the whole week beforehand and he had me so IN LUST for his huge cock that I sent him my address the moment my gf left for the airport. I was on my knees worshipping his Superior black meat as soon as he was in the door, until he shot the BIGGEST load I've ever seen.

All we'd ever talked about was me sucking and worshipping his BBC, so I assumed we were done. I asked when he could come back and I'd let him fuck me, but that was when he taught me lesson #1:HE decides when I need to be fucked. I tried resisting at first, but it didn't take him long to break me, and I went from screaming, "no, please stop" to "fuck me harder DADDY" within about 10 minutes LoL. By the time he left I was only worried he would tell me I couldn't fuck anyone but him, but he actually told me I was Black Owned and needed to find MORE black cock.

Back