• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BlackmyWhtWife

Black Cock makes me Support the BNWO!
1. Does it matter to you if she lets you watch or makes you watch?
2. Is it hot knowing she’s doing it behind closed doors or in front of you?
3. Would you rather be involved or completely separate??

I’m white…so true to BNWO I’m not allowed to be in the room. I’m to be caged, plugged & in panties anytime her Black Master is around. If she’s going away with him, I’m to be caged of course & wear my panties. So I can choose to ride a dildo or plug myself while she’s gone.

It completely depends on how I feel and how my wife feels. What ever the outcome I am never disappointed. Sometimes I look forward to taking part and she knows I want to but choose that time to deny me. I am left outside the door stroking my cock listening to her being pleasured and I am totally turned on and enjoying my rejection. Sometimes I am forced to watch, just sit and watch, sometimes allowed to play with myself other times I am used by her and her bull and I love every situation.

she wants me to be involved as much as possible and I feel the same, but obviously there’s the expectation that I am to follow orders, wearing my appropriate cuck equipment(cage and plug) and be appropriately submissive to her and however many men she is being used by

Back