• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Useless white penis in panties

The first pair of panties i ever wore I stool. I was amazed at how well my tiny penis tucked away nicely into them and loved how they looked and felt. They felt so good to wear I started buying my own over boxers. I prefer how they keep my junk secure.

995BC08D-1968-4F40-89F9-168999CAF51C.png

bdsmlr-10833549-HaOWuhnyUM.jpg

bdsmlr-10833549-stnjntl7EN.jpg

20230730_092747.jpg

My cock is useless! Who cares if it grows to average. Average is small! If you're not first, you're last. If you're not a winner you're a loser.

I'm last, I'm a loser, not only because of my small cock, but because of my toxic white skin.

A buttplug like that doesn't even do anything for a woman.

View attachment 367196

View attachment 367197

View attachment 367198

View attachment 367199
Amazon is awesome for panty selection for bois with tiny dicklets. So Pretty.

Did anyone else here have a realization when you first put on panties that your cock fit nicely into them and you realized what that meant for you and your dick?

😂

View attachment 276055
Yes i did, I thought I’d have bits hanging out but everything fitted nice in my new underwear, all my male boxers were disposed of and my drawers filled with lingerie by my girlfriend so I could dress appropriately for her bull

Back