• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

EroticWriter

Author!
Author
Black Man White Arms.jpg

blacked-11.jpg

"Oh no Charles. You misunderstood. I was just choosing William to fuck because he is here, we own him, he's readily available, and we've been watching him. But It doesn't have to be William, it can be any man with a big cock."

You're talking about a slave, I assume?"

Sally nodded eagerly, feeling like twisting the knife in her husband. "Well yes, probably. They, the slaves, seem to be the ones with the big cocks."

Readers, no stories of white men or women beating or otherwise mistreating slaves. I know that happened to many and I do briefly relate the dangers or possible consequences, but avoid having it happen in this story.

This is a story of interracial sex, some cuckolding, and I want it to be enjoyable and erotic.

I have written long stories in the past and been forced by the site to shorten them so I am keeping this story short enough to stand alone rather than having to go into using chapters with numbers. I see some stories on this site with chapter five, ten, fifteen, etc. Not sure why anyone would try to find and follow chapters like that. EW.

We Let Our Wives Fuck The Slaves

by EroticWriter

"This was the ultimate fuck. For a while, he is owning the woman that owns him."

Early Evening at The Down Home Plantation, Louisiana, 1859.

SALLY

Almost holding her breath for fear she might be discovered, Sally Ledbetter crept forward in the darkness to where she would better be able to see the action. She could hear them now. No, not the slaves doing the fucking, but below she could hear her husband and some of his friends as they laughed and made crude remarks about what they are seeing.

"Shit Charlie, look at how she's sucking that fucking black dick. Swallowing it right up it looks like."

'Sucking?' Sally recognized that voice. It was Benjamin Jackson, who owned the cotton plantation on the North side of the plantation Sally's husband owned, or rather, his mother owned. Benjamin was talking to her husband Charles, usually called Charlie by his friends, and that sort of confirmed what Sally suspected, that when her husband and his friends went into Charlie's barn, or when Charlie left some evenings to go to one of their other plantations, they were watching the slaves fuck.

But who is it sucking and who is it getting sucked tonight? Sally had an idea, but she needed to see for herself. Sally had crawled into the loft, above them all, and now she could look over the rail and down. It was dark in the back of the barn where the loft was located, and Sally would easily be able to pull her head back and keep out of sight in case her husband or his friends happened to look up.

Slowly, she slid forward now on her stomach, and raised her head just enough to look down and see.. 'Oh Heaven's to Betsy, just look at that!'

Sally was seeing her first black cock erect, and holding that cock was Bessie, one of the newly arrived slaves that had been assigned to kitchen duties, helping with the cooking and serving the meals.

But what really caught Sally's eye was not Bessie, who was around 15 or maybe 16 and might still be a virgin, or Sally suspected she is, but the owner of that cock. The owner of that cock was William, no last name, and he had been purchased by her husband just two weeks ago and put to work in the fields.

Apparently, William also had a part time duty now, providing a show for her husband and his friends.

Sally had seen William when he was first brought in, and she had immediately felt attracted to him, a sensation that surprised her. The thoughts that were going through her head were forbidden she knew, not just because she is married, but because a white woman NEVER allows a black man to touch her.

It might have been because of something that had happened just a few days before.

Sally had been riding with her husband in their plantation wagon, and they had happened to pass by a slave auction being conducted in town. There was a crowd of maybe thirty in front of a stage, with an auctioneer and several slaves standing on the stage. There was some yelling and even laughs as the bidding was proceeding, and her eyes had widened when she had seen three of the slaves up for auction, the three young men who looked to be the most fit for working the fields.

They looked fit alright, and they had been standing there naked.

Those three slaves were not just naked, but very naked in Sally's eyes, because they all three had a uncircumcised penis hanging down that looked twice the size of her husband. Larger soft than Charlie is hard.

She stared intently, not caring if her husband noticed. Charlie was driving the wagon, noticed Sally staring, and had said, "Now Sally, don't you be looking over there, that's men's business."

Sally had quickly scanned the crowd watching or doing the bidding, and she had also seen two or three women in the crowd. She heard one of the white women make a bid on one of the three, and the auctioneer calling out her bid and asking for higher bidders when the wagon turned a corner and Sally could no longer hear.

She almost asked, 'if that's 'men's business,' why are those women there?' But she kept silent.

But Sally had known, or suspected, from that day forward, that black slaves have larger penises than her husband, and maybe other white husbands, she didn't know. 'Is my husband small, or are all white men the same as him in size, and black men are larger?'

That woman who was bidding on one of the slaves, was she bidding to get another worker for her fields, or for herself?

From that day forward, Sally had been curious. 'How big does a black dick get?' Now she was finding out, and it was on the man, the young black man that had caught her interest from the first moment she had seen him.

William was flat on his back, his feet toward the watchers, and Bessie was beside him so that she would not be blocking the viewing.

Bessie was completely naked, naked before her husband Charlie and Benjamin Jackson and another man Sally did not recognize. Sally took notice that even though she could not see some of her body because she was kneeling, that Bessie looked to have a very firm and tight figure.

Bessie, in front of those men, was nervously kneeling on a thin mattress placed on the floor and putting her mouth over that dick, bobbing her head up and down, then, as if told to do so beforehand, she was taking her mouth off, showing the hard dick to the three white men watching by waving it around with one hand wrapped around it down low, and then placing her mouth on it again.

Her husband yelled out: "Don't forget to give it a stroke every once in a while Bessie."

Bessie, in response, nodded her head and smiling as she straightened up a little, slowly gave that mighty shaft a long stroke, tugging the thick brown skin down, and then further down, completely exposing the shiny almost black in color, or maybe a shade of purple, head, to the audience watching.

"You like that black cock Bessie? Can't wait to get on and fuck it?"

Charles was being the clown, and the other two men guffawed.

If a black woman could turn red, she was doing so now. "I don't know Massah Charles. I think it's too big."

All three men laughed this time, and Benjamin Jackson answered for all three. "Something you gotta do Bessie. We all waiting to see you ride that black dick."

Sally Ledbetter too, just like her husband and his friends, was waiting to see Bessie riding that big black dick.

WILLIAM

Bessie had nothing to say, and William, told in advance to keep his mouth shut, had his eyes closed and though the sucking and stroking felt good, he couldn't wait to have this Bessie girl ride his dick. He had seen her in the yard, near the kitchen a few times while he was passing by with a wagon load of cotton, and his cock had been craving some of that ever since.

His cabin sat nowhere near the house, and William had never been able to get near her before this night. And now, as if in answer to his prayers, here she is. Yes, here she is, sucking my dick and getting ready to ride. I plan to make this last, and not cum until they tell me to.'

William had been put out to auction recently because the widow Jones had died, and her estate was being liquidated. Master Charles. having heard of the auction being held some thirty miles away, had purchased most of the land, and three of the slaves, William included.

Before tonight, William had only fucked one woman, the widow Jones. She had been near 60, but her body and pussy had remained intact after nearly five years of having her husband die, and that body still needed satisfaction.

William had been the source of her satisfaction. He had been assigned the easiest of chores, such as keeping the house clean and tending to the chickens, the only livestock the widow was keeping around. His other duties came at night.

The Widow Jones never failed to tell William how much she loved his big cock, and she spent as much time over him as she did under, and her newfound energy never seemed to tire.

She joyfully took the time to show him how to eat pussy, and, after a few nights, she even sucked and swallowed his cum.

While she was laying in his arms after a fuck session that had gone a bit romantic, she had confided one night and told William that something might happen to her someday, that she isn't going to live forever, and that his cock can be an asset if he uses it right when he ends up at some other plantation.

William didn't know for sure since the Widow Jones never said flat out, but he suspected that he was equipped with something that white men might not possess. She had warned him though, never ever tell a soul that we've fucked, because William, they'll torture and kill you.

When she had died unexpectedly, William had lived in fear. When he had been purchased at auction, he dreaded what might come, but William had lucked out. Though he had to work under the hot sun helping pick cotton until a wagon was filled and then driving it over to a cotton gin two miles away, he was happy, because this master was not a mean one.

It had been three weeks since the widow Jones had died, and he was missing that pussy.

Then had came the surprise. Putting on a show for the new master and his friends. This was his first night.

"Shit Charlie, I've got me a good hard on here watching her sucking some dick, but she's got a nice ass and body and I want to see some fucking now." Benjamin Jackson wanted to see what Sally above him was also wanting to see, some fuck action.

"Me too," the man Sally didn't recognize chimed in. "Let's see her ride that dick."

"Bessie, time to get on and ride that dick," her husband said. "You've got him good and hard, now let's see how you can do some fucking."

"Yessah, Massah Charles. You want me on top first like you said?"

"That's right Bessie. Do it the way I showed you how to do it on me the other day."

Sally's heart dropped into her stomach. 'My husband fucked Bessie? The son of a bitch, he cheated on me!"

Then she heard more. Enough more to make Sally want to get even.

"You want me to make him cum, Massah Charles, or have him wait till he gets on top?"

Apparently, Charles had her well trained.

"Just the way I showed you Bessie. You ride him till you cum, and then when he gets on you, he fucks you good till he cums. Make it last now, no hurry."

"Yes, Massah Charles."

"That's right Bessie. Time you got pregnant and make us a new baby for the plantation."

"Shit Charlie. You already done fucked her and took her cherry and she might already be with child," said the stranger Sally didn't know.

Charlie laughed. "And that cherry was nice too. She's nice and tight, or is right now before she fucks him. I gave her some good loads, so if she's already knocked up, then I'll have two or three, maybe four little ones out there."

"Yeah Charlie, but you keep selling them off so no one takes a good look when they get old enough and think they look kinda like you?"

Charlie laughed. "Only got my wife to worry about, don't matter what anyone else thinks."

Bessie was waiting. "Now, Massah Charles?"

"Now Bessie. We all got hard dicks waiting to see you do your thing the way I taught you."

She was doing this because she had been ordered to do it. Bessie had never been this close to William before, they had never talked, and here she is doing the most intimate of things with him, in front of three white men.

That big cock did not turn her on. Bessie had been fucked by her master, and after a while, had enjoyed it, but she was scared of this cock because it was so much bigger than what she had been getting used to.

She had made sure to get that fat head all wet and shiny with saliva before starting her journey.

Her heart beating rapidly, Sally watched from above as Bessie, still holding that cock, trembled some as she climbed over the slave named William, and smiling as she did so because she had rehearsed it, her supposedly enjoying this, she slid down over that big cock, and groaning, took just the head inside.

Then she paused, because it was hurting some. Then, and making sounds like she might be crying, Bessie tried to go on to the bottom.

The men watching all exchanged glances and winked at one another.

"What's the matter Bessie, that cock too big for you?" That was Benjamin Jackson, and it sounded like he was enjoying seeing what sounded like Bessie was not enjoying, her fuck.

"It be big Massah Charles. It be too big but I doing what I must do."

Bessie, already well trained, was responding by addressing her owner instead of his neighbor.

"That's right Bessie," Benjamin replied. "Just another chore to do, same as cooking in the kitchen and sweeping the floor and fucking your master. All in a day's work!"

All three men laughed as Bessie continued to work herself down, groaning as she went, inch by inch.

Sally listened from above as she heard her husband laugh and say: "Good thing I broke you in advance Bessie, so you can take his cock."

"Yessuh Massah Charles. That is a good thing."

Again, all three men had a good laugh.

Above them all, Sally was not laughing. She was already scheming. Thinking of ways to get even with her cheating husband, and the best way she could come up with, is to fuck that black dick.

BESSIE

Bessie had come to the plantation, purchased not at auction but from a nearby plantation owner, just a few weeks ago. She was pretty, had a much better than average body, and usually had a smile on her face. She had been shown her duties by Mary Jane, the slave who was in charge of all household chores.

On the side, Master Charles had been showing her some additional duties, such as giving up her virginity and learning how to suck and take a dick, and now, for the first time, she was being intimate with a black man.

That black man was reaching up with his hands and seemed to be enjoying the feel of her well developed and still to grow some more C cups that would eventually, as her pregnancy developed, would become D cups.

Penetrated deeply now, Bessie was feeling something strange. This tingling beginning to well up inside her and soon would come to the surface. Her first orgasm given by the feel of to her, a monster cock. Now she wanted to feel his orgasm, feel him blasting inside her.

That tingling feeling she had enjoyed coming from the Master, but she suspected now that the orgasm she would soon be feeling, deep inside, would be so much more than what her master had been able to produce.

Bessie, though she didn't know it, was already pregnant by Charles, but she had been told that besides putting on a show for her master and his friends, that she was to allow William to blast his load deep into her, and become with child.

That light-skinned child she would produce, when reaching his or her teens, would likely be sold at auction or to a known plantation owner from the area around. Sally's husband not only made his money from Peanuts, Cotton and Corn, but also from the occasional sale of slaves.

CHARLES

Charles owned over two dozen slaves at the moment. Usually he owned more than that, but some he had sent off to auction since the current cotton season was winding down. Something had happened the day he had sent two young teen males and a girl aged ten off. The mothers had raised a hissy fit, and two of the supposed fathers as well.

Charles had decided then and there, in the future, he might borrow some male slaves from his friends, and have his women impregnated by men that are not from his plantation. That way, no more hassles when he sells off some of the kids, at least not from the men.

Charles was the figurehead owner of the Down Home Plantation, but his mother was still alive, living in town, and she had not, as yet, turned total control of the plantation over to him. It was only a matter of time, because his mother was doing poorly.

Charles did not whip or mistreat his slaves, but he was known to rule with an iron hand. Because he generally treated his property well, Charles seldom had problems with a slave, and if he did, it was never with the women half.

Those he treated well, especially the fuckable ones. Though he had been partaking of black pussy for some years, until tonight his wife had not known.

Now Charles was about to have trouble with his woman half, because she was plotting revenge.

SALLY

Her mouth and eyes wide, Sally continued to look down, she was directly above the three men, and her mouth dropped wide in disbelief when she saw that all three men had their cocks out and were masturbating as they watched Bessie riding William's big cock.

They had become quiet now, and Sally took advantage of the opportunity to study those cocks, and make comparisons. 'Is my husband small, or is he the same size as the other white men?'

Her question was being answered for the most part by what she was seeing. Benjamin Jackson looked to be maybe a bit shorter than her husband in length, about five to six inches, and the stranger she did not know looked to be a bit smaller, but not by much.

Looking down, she could more see head on those cocks than shaft, but she could see that Benjamin had the thickest looking head. The shafts she could not see as well from her angle and those hands were hiding them some. Maybe Benjamin's shaft is thicker as well, but for now, Sally didn't care.

But Sally had seen enough to know, none of the three white men were anywhere near the size of William, or for that matter, the three naked black men she had seen at auction.

Bessie was groaning, and then, her ass moving faster, she reached orgasm, her first, but only she knew it as she raised her voice in pitch and almost screamed. The Massah had told her to cum with William like she does with him, but Bessie had never came, until now.

Sally was shocked as she moved her head further forward and saw two of three men below her almost raising their hips off their chairs as they too reached orgasm, and shot cum up, in the stranger's case, almost a foot, while Benjamin seemed to more dribble than shoot, his cum only rising an inch or two above the glans as she watched several spurts shooting forth.

Benjamin looked over at Charles and asked; "Why didn't you cum with us, Charles? That was a hot bit of fucking we just saw."

Charles laughed as he put his erect cock back into his pants. "Saving it for the wife. She's not far away and a few minutes from now I plan to stick it in her."

She was closer than Charles thought.

"Let me know if you ever decide that I can be on her too. Love to have a crack at your wife's crack."

Sally could not believe her ears and expected to hear her husband react with anger at such a crude and disrespectful remark. But Charles surprised her.

"Yeah," answered Charles, "and the only way that could happen is if I am having your wife at the same time."

"Maybe someday, Charles. I'll be working on her. Have you ever mentioned a swap to Sally?"

"No need to. Not till you tell me your wife is willing, then I'll lay it out to Sally."

"Lay it out? You sound like she's already willing?"

"Not yet. But I'm pretty sure I can get her to go along when the time comes."

Sally was shaking her head in disgust. "Charles thinks that all he has to do is snap his fingers and I'll go along with cheating. Not if I have my way."

Then, in unison, as Sally continued to look down, both men pulled a hanky out of a pocket and began wiping their cocks. They seemed not the least afraid or embarrassed to be showing their cocks to each other.

Charles, not having orgasmed, already had his back in his pants.

Then Sally heard something that was to give her ideas, ideas for something in the near future.

"Too bad Charles you didn't have someone here for us to be fucking while we watch. Would have been nice."

"At the moment I only got three young darkies worth fucking, and one of them is right there in front of you. The other two, one is on her period, and the other is feeling a bit sickly. Got the flu maybe."

"Well, it would have been nice. Remember I had a gal for you last time out."

"I remember Ben, and I owe you one now."

Sally was shaking her head. 'My husband has been cheating all along. We've only been married for almost a year, and he couldn't get enough, the fucker.'

"Alright Bessie, you can get off now. We're all finished up here."

But Bessie did not immediately get off, because William, who had been holding her tits, reached down and grabbed her ass just as she started to pull off and he groaned and shot a huge load deep up into her pussy.

Bessie groaned quietly as she felt a throbbing such as she had never experienced before. When William had finished cumming deep up inside, she laid on him quietly, her breathing slowly coming back to normal.

William's cock had grown inside her as he had orgasmed, and Bessie's eyes, unseen to the watching white men, had widened in surprise, and yes, with pleasure.

All three white men, and a white wife above, stared in fascination at the two blacks lying quietly, obediently, as they waited for the next command. Somehow, Bessie sensed that she would be getting another chance to 'get off.'

"Oh, yeah. I forgot, William wasn't done." Charles laughed.

Benjamin also laughed. "That was the plan, remember? William knocks her up."

"Fuck Ben. I was enjoying seeing her pussy being all stretched out and done forgot what the plan was."

"I thought you were going to put William on top of Bessie and see how he is at fucking."

"They got carried away and once Bessie came I wanted to see William shoot his load into her without having to change positions. Next time I'll put him on top." Again Charles gave Bessie a command.

"O.K. Bessie. Good job, you took his load. Now you can get off that cock a little ways and let us have a look see at the mess he made, then you can go back to your room."

They all laughed as, trembling, Bessie slowly raised her body and rose off that cock, looking shiny black and still big as cum ran down the sides. She hesitated, still staying on her knees and letting the men see what William's cock had done to her pussy.

"Get further down on your elbows and shove your ass up in the air and back at us Bessie. We want to have a good look at that pussy."

Ever the showman, Charles was experienced in giving directions.

"Shit, look at that mess! He really loaded her up." The stranger was commenting on Bessie's pussy, with cum seeping out as she hesitated, trying to catch her breath.

"O.K. Bessie, you can go now."

As Bessie began to stand, she was trembling, and another blob of cum came squishing out of her pussy and dribbled onto the mat before she was finally standing and heading back to her room in the main house.

Holding her dress, Bessie had to walk across the yard and into the house naked, because she had not been given time to slip her dress on. She was well trained in following orders.

William, doing as told in advance, continued to lie on his back until told otherwise. He had been fucked by the beautiful Bessie, she had been close to him, and on his cock, but now, with her gone, she might as well be in the next county because William knew the rule is, do not go near the slave women unless told.

So William continued to lay there, his cock hanging over his lower left testicle and dangling down the side of his left thigh. The men were discussing things amongst themselves and he could only wait till they released him.

Then William happened to look up, and there, in the dim light above, he saw Sally, staring down at the men below her. Sally did not see William looking at her at first, then, raising her head, their eyes met.

Sally gasped at being caught, but she made no effort to hide herself. It was too late, and they stared at each other for perhaps another twenty full seconds.

William felt his cock twitching, and if he allowed it, his cock would rise and before long be pointing over nine inches in Sally's direction.

'She's been watching. Miss Sally! Watching me fuck and looking at my dick!' His heart began to swell along with his cock. Within seconds he was close to a full erection again, and as William stared up at Sally, she kept looking down at him, and his cock.

'This is my cock, Miss Sally, all for you if I could just be near you.' William had his fantasy now, and later tonight he would use that fantasy to reach still another orgasm as he jacked his cock.

Then Sally smiled down at him, and William, afraid to return the smile because she might think he was showing his newly erected cock to her on purpose and maybe report it, pretended to be distracted by the slaveowners as he lowered his head to look at them.

Charles and his buddies seemed to have forgotten William for the moment as they excitedly discussed all they had seen.

Then Benjamin happened to notice. "Shit, look at that, William's cock is still up and ready."

"Yeah," Charles replied, "them darkies always got sex on their mind. They'd rather be fucking than doing a man's work in the fields."

"Yeah, like us," laughed Benjamin. They all continued to laugh and watch as William's cock went back to a position of rest over his left testicle.

Sighing, Sally watched for still another minute, admiring that black cock and wishing she could have been Bessie for a little while. She had seen it rise from a position of rest more than once, and it still amazed her at how much it would grow, even starting out so large.

Then Sally quietly slid back, and once reaching an area of the loft that would not creak under her feet, stood up and slowly climbed down the ladder at the back of the barn.

She barely made it, the three men also coming out the back way just moments later so they could take a piss in the field.

THE CONFRONTATION

"What do you mean you don't want to make love? What's with you tonight?" Charles, still aroused though his six and a half inch cock was soft in his pants, could not believe what he is hearing. Never before, in their almost a year of marriage, had he ever been denied.

Charles had treated Sally with respect, and had not forced the issue of her giving up her virginity before the wedding night.

Now this.

Sally had decided not to wait for this discussion until later since Charles, she knew, has to be horny and she had heard him making his plans for her to his two buddies.

She took a deep breath and began. "Charles, I was in the loft, in the barn, tonight."

Silence. Then..."What?"

She repeated it. "I was in the loft Charles, and I saw and heard, everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes. Including me seeing your three cocks out of your pants while you all played with yourselves and watched that poor girl having to suck and fuck a penis that is too large for her in front of you, and then, after all that, you have the nerve of telling your buddies you plan to fuck me tonight because you're so horny."

Chastised, the normally dominant Charles was totally subdued. Then she hit him the hardest.

"You have been cheating on me Charles. I heard all you said about fucking Bessie and all those other women."

Then, after a moment's hesitation, she added: "And leaving half-white babies all over the place."

He tried to recover. "Listen honey. That's the way it is. We slaveowners have a tradition, a standard we must maintain. We buy and sell slaves, and when we buy, we try them out. Break them in if they're still young, then we plantation them out to be bred so we can put the babies to work or to sell later."

"Well, I've still in shock and I need time to think about this, to see if I want to remain married."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Divorce me? Are you crazy? Something happens to me, the Down Home Plantation and all it has on it is yours, remember?"

"Your mother is still alive in town, have you forgotten?"

He sighed. "I don't think she'll be around much longer, honey."

"You know, Charles, that I want her to go on living, but I'm not basing my happiness on having a plantation to call my own. I want to be able to trust my man, or..." she added, speaking slowly as if deep in thought, "I want equal treatment."

He picked up on that immediately, seeing a chance to make things right. "What do you mean, 'equal treatment?"

"I want to fuck someone else too."

"You what? Why would I allow you to do that?"

"Because, dear husband, equal treatment, remember?"

"It's not equal," Charles sniffed, "A man does man things and a woman is supposed to keep in her place."

"Charles. "I'm curious. Curious about what another man might be like. All men might feel different. I know they look different. Besides the sizes, between you three and William, I learned other things..."

Sally hesitated, waiting to see if Charles would ask her, 'what other things?' When he stood quietly, still in shock as to what is happening, she went on.

"Men are all different, apparently. I became aroused when I saw the three of you masturbating and when you came, the other two, I saw that one man, I don't know who he was, shoot his cum up into the air, while Benjamin's cum sort of spurted and dribbled out."

Charles felt his cock begin to tingle. "Did you...did you enjoy seeing them, those two guys jerking off and how they shot cum?"

She giggled. "Actually, yes I did. It was funny to see, and...it had me aroused some before that, seeing two men jacking off and cumming, and how different each man came."

"Were you wondering what they might feel like, inside, compared to me?"

"Yes, to be honest. But I wanted to see you cum too, with them because I've never seen you cum, with your cock outside me."

Charles sighed. "When I cum, I usually shoot out like that other guy you didn't know. My cum doesn't fly as far as his maybe, but it still spurts out pretty good."

"Who is he?"

"He's just a dealer in slaves and came by to see my stock."

She laughed. "He saw your stock and your cock. I know this much, he sure can shoot. It went way up into the air, and...and I wondered what it might feel like to have a man shoot his load into me like that. But that's about it, Charles. I want to feel what it's like to have another man in me, a different size preferably, and to feel him shooting into me and see if I can tell the difference."

"What do you mean by 'a different size preferably?'"

She shook her head at her husband, like she was a teacher and he the student.

"Bigger of course, after what I saw in the barn tonight."

"You really want to do this?" His voice sounded resigned.

"Yes."

"You don't want to be kissing no man, just feel his cock?"

"That's it."

A long silence passed as Sally allowed her husband a chance to think. By saying 'just feel his cock,' she hoped to have eliminated any fears her husband might have in the way of she getting involved emotionally, with whomever she gets to fuck. Again, getting to fuck William was the plan, even if she had to go through her husband's friend Benjamin Jackson to do so.

Around other men, Charles was strong and dominant. The same as he ran the plantation. But unseen to the outsiders, Charles was weak and meek around his women, first his mother from years of dominating treatment, lasting till this day since she had not yet signed over the plantation, and now his wife.

So what do you propose Sally," Charles asked, his voice soft?"

What Sally really wanted was to fuck William, William with the big black cock, and those eyes that seemed to be able to look into her very soul, but she did not dare say that. Not with the racial prejudice so prevalent in the South. So she had made a plan; A plan that might enable her to later, try his black dick.

"I heard you and Benjamin Jackson talking about swapping wives, and I might just be willing to try something like that."

That hit Charles like a hammer, hearing his wife say she would be willing to fuck his buddy Benjamin. Ever since Charles had married Sally, Benjamin had been making comments about what a hot wife Sally seems to be, and how much he'd like to fuck her. Charles, not really knowing how to handle the situation, would merely laugh and say things like...'you wish.'

"But Sally, Honey...that was just man talk, for fun. I never really planned to ask you to do anything like that. I love you." He was telling the truth.

"And I love you too, dear husband. But I want equal treatment, and your friend Benjamin Jackson is the key. And I have a suggestion as to just how I'd like to do it, to be fucking Benjamin while you fuck his wife."

Charles's eyes were even wider than his mouth. He could not believe what he was hearing coming from his sweet, shy, innocent wife, whom had been a virgin when he had first tapped her on their wedding night just months ago.

But his cock, having gone unsatisfied in the barn, had started tingling, and even rising a bit.

"How...how exactly...I mean, you said you have a suggestion as to how you want to do that, to swap with Benjamin and Carol."

Carol was a looker. Almost as well built as Sally and maybe even prettier in the face. Now Benjamin was thinking ahead, of a way to save his marriage and get to fuck Carol Jackson, whom he had admired for the past three years.

Carol had already given Benjamin a baby boy, but for right now, her body was looking mighty fine again, maybe even better than before since her breasts had grown larger from nursing and then staying the same size and almost as firm as before. Carol, Charles suspected, also was attracted to him, though she never openly showed it..

"Here's what I propose, Charles. You said it's time I had a baby, so we start on that. Get me pregnant, then I can fuck Benjamin without his having to pull out, and since I know Carol wants to have another baby, she gets pregnant too. When we are both pregnant, we can swap, fuck, get it on, and the men don't have to pull out, which would probably be about the time we women are trying to come."

Charles was thinking. "Get pregnant, both of you, then we swap? You know, that might be a plan. Want me to talk to Benjamin about it?" Then he added by unbuttoning his pants and pulling out his erect cock. "Soon as we take care of this?"

Sally smiled and pretended to be very aroused by the sight of her husband's cock, but she had bigger plans.

"That would be nice, but I have more to add about how we swap."

"Oh? How's that?" He was holding his cock and slowly stroking the foreskin.

Sally, in response to his stroking in front of her, reached behind herself and undid the hasp at the back top of her dress, then she began slowly removing it. All the better to arouse her husband and get him to go along with what else she was about to propose.

"I don't especially want Benjamin to be kissing me. I don't love him, I love you, so I have a plan."

"Tell me baby, because I'm hurting here." Charles was waving his cock at her.

"I want to do it like dogs do. On my knees bent over while Benjamin fucks me from behind and you do Carol the same way so you and she aren't kissing either."

"Charles nodded. "I'd like that. And if we do it side by side, I can be looking over and watching you being fucked while I fuck Carol."

She giggled. "You'd be able to see his cock stretching me, wouldn't you?" Strangely, Sally felt her pussy tingling upon saying that, not the thought of Benjamin's cock stretching her, but having her husband seeing it.

"Oh fuck Sally, look at how hard you've made me, talking like that." Charles was waving his cock at her now, his desire obvious. She could see a drip of clear fluid on the tip of his dick.

"Right Charles, but I have more..."

"Oh?"

Sally slowly began tugging her panties down while making sure she was at the best angle toward her husband to be providing him the best view of her assets.

"I want to be doing it, the four of us, while we watch Bessie and William fucking in front of us."

That was the real reason Sally wanted to be doing it doggy, so she could be watching at the same time. By itself, Benjamin's cock might not get her off, but she suspected the combination of Benjamin's cock inside her while she sees William's cock in action, would get her off.

"What?" No way am I going to be letting some black slave see and hear my wife being fucked, especially by someone she's not married to."

Charles was eyeing her body now, fully exposed and he hoped, ready. Sally was taking advantage of his obvious arousal to agree to what she is proposing.

"William doesn't need to be seeing us. We can be back in the dark, he will be up in the light and unable to see us doing it." He'll never know we women are there."

"Why do you want to watch Bessie and William, just out of curiosity?"

"Because I saw Bessie on top of him, now I want to see, after she sucks him first, him get on top of her so I can see how he fucks."

"Why do you want to see how some black man fucks?"

"For the same reason you watched them. It turned me on to see them below me, Bessie's ass looked really good as she was moving it on top of him, and I'll bet William's ass looks really good too when he's on top. I want to be closer and see it better, and especially how his big cock is stretching her."

Charles could hardly believe his ears. 'She wants to see one of my favorite things to be seeing, a pussy being stretched by a big cock!'

Charles was suddenly aware that his wife seemed especially to be very interested in a big cock. "That turned you on, seeing that from above?"

"Yes, but from that angle of looking down I couldn't see it all that well. It would be better if I was down low, and closer," she added.

Charles looked concerned. "I'll have to talk to Ben about this." He hesitated. "I know that Benjamin is willing to swap, but I don't know if Benjamin would want his wife to be seeing William's big cock in action."

"Sure Charles," Sally replied, being a bit mean. "His wife might get ideas."

"That," Charles said, sounding a bit angry, "had better never happen. His wife," he paused, "our wives fucking a black man!"

Sally laughed as she enjoyed seeing what she suspected might be her husband's biggest fear. "Don't worry dear, your marriage is safe, as long as I get equal treatment."

He let his head hang. "Like I said, I'll talk to Ben."

"Do so, and right now, let's work on getting me pregnant first so when he gets to fuck me maybe Benjamin can last long enough first to make me come."

She smiled and looked off to the side of Charles's face and at the ceiling as if thinking about it. "Benjamin can make me come, and then I'll get to feel him coming in me."

"You're anxious to feel Benjamin coming in you?"

"Yes. I saw his cock, remember? Sally was still feeling very hurt and wounded that her husband had been cheating on her, and she could not resist twisting the knife.

"If you want the truth, his head, the end of his cock, the head, looked to be wider than yours, that's all I could see, I couldn't see below his hand, but he might be bigger all the way down, and I want to see how that feels.

Your dick is longer I think, but I saw all three of you masturbating, and you were all looking back and forth at each other, so I am sure you saw Benjamin's cock."

Charles, his hard cock tingling and wanting some action, went with the truth, even though it meant admitting that Benjamin has a bigger cock, in width.

"I did see it, and his cock is just as thick further down. I thought of that when he was talking about us swapping, if it happens, how you might react to feeling his cock inside you. That's why," he began, "I had not planned to actually do any swapping, because his cock is thicker, and also," Charles sighed, "I didn't want another man to ever be able to know you, in that way."

Sally at first, wanted to laugh, but she understood her husband's intent, to show how much he loves her, and also, how jealous he could be. So she played it sweet. "I understand Charles, you love me and wanted to keep me as your private stock, but that all went out the window," she paused, "out the barn door when I heard you bragging to those other men about fucking poor Bessie."

Charles's head was hanging. "I'm sorry Sally."

"I forgive you, a little bit I forgive you, but it will take me a while to get over it, but you still owe me and me getting to fuck another man will help."

Sally was enjoying her newfound power over her husband. But mostly she was very pleased to hear that Benjamin's cock is as wide further down as it had looked at the end. It might be nice to get fucked by that white man thicker than her husband's dick until she can find a way to have William.

She did not mince words. She figured no matter what she says now, that hard on Charles is sporting and stroking will overcome all his objections.

"Now I'm curious Charles, about how Benjamin's cock will feel since he's thicker. I want to feel it stretching me going in, and it might feel real good inside me. So, will you let me fuck him, or more descriptive, let him fuck me since we'll be in the doggy?"

Charles sighed. "I guess. Now get in bed baby and let's take care of my problem here." He was erect, up and out as far as possible, and Sally, aroused by the sight of it and all the talk of future plans, was aroused as well.

Sally eagerly began climbing onto the mattress. "My problem too."

Three minutes later Sally moaned as she achieved orgasm. "Now Charles, your turn. Make me pregnant."

Problems Partially Solved

Two months later, it was happening, just like Sally had suggested. Surprisingly, Carol had gone along, being willing after Benjamin's having first brought it up. That was probably because Sally had ridden over on her favorite mare and talked to Carol in advance.

Sally had told Carol all she had seen, and had made Carol promise not to tell her husband that she knows. Then she had asked Carol if she would like to fuck a black man, and more specifically, her black man. Sally was thinking of William being her black man now.

Carol was interested, especially after hearing that her husband has been cheating. Surprisingly, it had been easier than Sally had expected to get Carol to agree because Carol admitted that she had been 'curious' about slave cocks for some time.

She had never seen one out of the container, but sometimes a bulge had been obvious.

First, both women had to get pregnant as they allowed their husbands to fuck and orgasm into their willing pussies. As a matter of fact, the number of times both wives were getting fucked had almost doubled in their attempts to get pregnant, and both wives suspected that maybe their husbands were as excited over this plan as they are.

It had worked as hoped, as both women missed their expected periods. They waited until the second month to be sure. Now, they could safely receive the seed from a man not their husband. Both women though, were hoping to receive the seed from still another man soon, a slave for each of them, but they still had to work out the details.

Barn finds.

Sally and Carol were naked and on their hands and knees, on cotton filled pads for their knees while they kneeled on the seats of a school desk with their elbows over the higher part where children do their schoolwork.

Those school desks were placed side by side, close enough to be touching one another, so that each husband could still be close to his own wife and watching her as well while he fucks the other's wife.

The desks had been borrowed from a school that had more desks then students. The men had arranged this so that while the woman are watching ahead, they would be high enough that the men could be standing behind while they fuck each other's wives in the doggy.

Charles and Benjamin were standing behind them, Charles behind Carol, and Benjamin behind Sally, standing naked with erect cocks which they were holding in their hands as they ogled the other man's wife, that ass raised in the air, that pussy being shoved back and open to their views.

They had agreed that they would not enter each other's wives until the action had began in front of them, where there was more light.

"O.K. William. Come in and lie down on your back."

His eyes straight ahead as he had been told, William walked in from the right side of the barn, his long cock dangling, and without looking in their direction, laid onto his back on a thin mattress with his feet toward the desks. His long cock settled into a position over his left thigh.

Carol, her husband noticed, almost raised her body straight up off the desk when she saw William's cock for the first time. Irritated some, Benjamin used his hand to reach over and push against her back and making her bend over onto the desktop once again.

Benjamin knew, that cock on William is the one Carol will be dreaming of fucking tonight.

Charles had seen that bit and smiled to himself. 'Just wait Ben until your wife sees that cock get hard.'

Charles looked toward the opening in the wall to the left, where the horse stalls were located and Bessie was waiting. "O.K. Bessie, you can come in now."

Already naked, her pregnancy not beginning to show all that much as yet, Bessie came in from the other side, and as told in advance, immediately got down on her knees on William's right side, and using her right hand, slowly began to stroke him. His cock rose, slowly at first, and then much thicker and longer as he hardened.

In less than a minute William was at high mast, his cock making Bessie's hand look very small in comparison. Then she began to suck, while at the same time, each husband walked up behind the other man's wife and placed his cock...there.

As previously planned, they did not begin penetration. Sally had planned this out, and she wanted to feel Benjamin's cock enter her at the same time William is entering Bessie, who will be on her back. They were not supposed to be making penetration yet, but each husband was feeling up those asses, looking so fine.

Each woman was feeling another man's cock touching her, at those inner lips as they waited quietly while Bessie sucked, and then, after maybe three minutes, laid down beside William and spread her legs.

That was William's cue to climb on, but first, he had to lie beside her and do some fondling, on her breasts, on her pussy, and yes, even be kissing her after a minute.

As Sally had requested, seeing William taking the time to get Bessie aroused was also meant to get each wife aroused as they watched.

It was going as planned, and both the wives found themselves becoming very aroused as they imagined themselves as being Bessie. Lucky Bessie. It was almost too much, a strange cock touching at their lips, almost making penetration, and seeing all that in front of them.

Their unsuspecting husband's were watching the action in front, as well as looking down at that pussy in front of their cock, and also looking over two feet to the side in order to see what it looks like as another man's cock is against their wife's pussy.

It was time. "O.K. William. I think she's ready. Get on and do it slow. Don't ram it in, open that snatch nice and easy. You, Bessie, be sure to get your legs up and around him as he goes deep."

"Yes, Massuh Charles."

As they felt a strange cock press firmer against their inner lips and then slowly begin to spread, both women almost orgasmed as they watched that beautiful black cock doing the same just a few feet in front.

Deeper, deeper, then the deepest. All three women groaned in unison as they felt a cock go deep and, well, only one hit bottom.

Bessie, the two women could see, was getting totally into it and not just 'acting' for her audience. Her legs were high up around William's waist now, and her fingers, though she could barely reach that far, were digging into William's ass, looking so smooth and rounded.

Of the two women watching, perhaps Sally was enjoying this the most. She was having one of her fantasies fulfilled, while her pussy is being filled with a cock that certainly was feeling thicker than her husband's. She had planned this out with the goal of getting to be under William, but now, Benjamin's cock inside her was feeling even better than she had imagined.

'Oh fuck, if Benjamin's cock feels this good, William's cock just has to be the best ever.'

Carol was enjoying this as well. She was a bit disappointed at feeling Charles's cock being thinner inside her, but he was going deeper, and that counted for something. 'Fuck me Charles,' she was thinking. 'Fuck me and maybe, with your cock inside me and me seeing William's cock, I will get to cum.'

Sally was already cumming. She had reached orgasm almost as soon as Benjamin's cock had penetrated as far as it was capable of doing. His thickness, combined with the view in front, had done it. Sally knew now, she just has to get under, over, any way possible, with William.

In the meantime, might as well cum again. Benjamin's cock was feeling pretty good, and her pussy was already building...

Besides having been well trained by the Widow Jones, William was demonstrating his natural ability when it comes to fucking. His ass was rising and falling, then going side-to-side as he expertly fed the black meat to Bessie, who, though turning him on, did not do so as much as Mistress Sally does.

After their having met with eyes from afar, that was his fantasy, to be fucking Sally. But he knew, to do something like that would result in certain death if caught.

Beside, Sally would never do anything like that. William suspected, though they had tried to keep it a secret, that Sally is back there, watching with her husband, and maybe being fucked. It might not be Sally actually, but William knew that there is a woman back there, maybe two, because he had heard soft gasps, two of them, from voices that sounded different, coming from behind him.

Then he heard a woman reach orgasm and groan loudly. 'That's no black woman!'

William was right. It was Sally, already having a second orgasm during a sex act and for the first time. Inspired, and hoping his audience included Sally, William put on a good show, staying high up on his knees and moving his cock in every way possible that can arouse a woman. William started slow and easy at first, then, over time, became more aggressive as he fed his cock to Bessie, and now, began kissing her.

Bessie was surprisingly cooperative. She was actually beginning to enjoy this, maybe for the first time.

Her responding so strongly was having an effect on Sally, who was imagining herself to be under William in Bessie's place.

Then, knowing that he has a nice ass because Charles had told him how good it looks, William began twisting his hips sideways and making Bessie's shiny pussy have to work at adjusting each time he changed an angle.

Bessie responded, first with grunts, then gasps, then groans, then a loud shudder as she grabbed his ass harder and orgasmed, her best so far. Her legs were shaking, high in the air, and as William kept pumping, two minutes later, she orgasmed again.

That did it.

Both wives orgasmed, almost simultaneously with Bessie. A minute or so later, having wound down, two husbands were grinning at each other and looking down at their wife's pussy with another man's cock still inside it. They felt proud, proud and cocky, for they had just made another man's wife reach orgasm, and they had dumped a huge load into that pussy.

Benjamin was smiling. He knew, Sally had came twice, while his wife, he was pretty sure, only got there once.

The afterglow.

Not that much later, in their own beds, both men fucked their wives, and enjoyed feeling what remained of another man's cum.

"Sally, I think Benjamin's cock made you cum twice. Did it, did you...?"

"Yes Charles. But don't worry about it. It was the situation, the watching and being watched, and I knew you were watching my pussy with Ben's cock in it, and it was very exciting."

"Did you...did it...his thick cock feel really good?"

She didn't hesitate since she was still upset with Charles over his cheating. "It did, really good. It felt like I was being stretched more, and I had no problem reaching my orgasms, both of them, because I felt more...I don't know, rubbing inside I guess."

"OK, I admit that I'm smaller, but do you have any problems reaching your orgasms with me?"

Sally sighed. "So far, no. And I'll continue to cum with you as long as you are honest with me and no more going behind my back."

"Oh, O.K. then."

Charles kept fucking, his ability to last aided by the fact that he had recently dumped a huge load into Benjamin's wife Carol.

"Can you feel him," asked Sally?

Charles paused, 'feel who?"

She giggled. "Benjamin. His cum is still in me since I didn't use the outhouse before we got into bed."

"So that's why you feel so wet. Yes, I can feel his cum." Charles began speeding up.

"You like it don't you, Benjamin's cum all over your cock?"

"Yes. Yes, it feels good."

She giggled. "Listen."

"What?"

"Listen as you move your cock and you can me my pussy sort of making a squishing sound from his cum."

Charles answered by increasing the intenisty of his strokes while not talking. "Yes. I can hear it. Sounds sort of like," he giggled, "like another man's cum in my wife's pussy."

"Why Charles," Sally said, sort of sighing as she dug her fingers into his ass and exaggerating her Southern accent, "I do believe that's what it is, because it sure do feel different inside me, sort of real good different."

"Charles giggled again. "I wonder if Benjamin is feeling my cum in Carol's pussy like I'm feeling his cum in yours."

"Why Charles, I'm sure he is, if you put as big a load into Carol's pussy as Benjamin did in mine."

"Oh I did Sally. I shot a big one in her, really big."

As their husbands labored away in their beds, both wives reached orgasm, and both wives were remembering the other husband, and fantasizing about what they had been watching at the same time, William's big cock, and how it might feel.

Then, after feeling the throbs coming from their husband, the wives did what they knew they must do after having earlier fucked another man. They talked sweet later that night, and told their husbands they still loved them, and that nothing has changed.

Two days later

Sally was seated on the living room lounge, the slaves, including Bessie, had been sent to their beds, and Sally was stroking her husband's cock, teasing him actually, stopping each time he seemed to be building...she had learned using this technique is very effective in getting her husband to go along.

"Since you had a better view side-to-side, what did you enjoy more, Charles? Fucking Carol, or seeing me being fucked by her husband?" She giggled, "With his thicker cock?"

Charles was listening, but he also was watching Sally's hand, so little and lovely, on his hard cock. He was torn, get up and drag her to bed, or let her go on jacking?

"I don't know Sally. It all had me turned on. Carol's pussy was feeling good, the view in front was fun, but, to be honest, I think seeing Benjamin's cock stretching your pussy turned me on the most. When I heard you cumming with his cock in you, almost right away you started cumming, it was all I could do to keep holding back until both Carol and Bessie came."

"Would you like to do it again, seeing me being fucked by a bigger cock since that turned you on the most?"

Charles was almost raising his hips six inches off the lounge in an effort to enhance her teasing strokes of his cock. "Yes. I think I'd like to see it again." Besides watching his wife, Charles was thinking it might be nice to fuck Carol again.

"Charles, I meant an even bigger cock...in me than Benjamin."

Charles let his hips drop back onto the lounge upon hearing that. "An even bigger cock than him?"

"Yes, bigger. Charles, right now my belly is still flat, so before my belly starts to show, I have my own ideas of what we can be doing."

"How's that Sally? I think what we did the other night was the best ever. How could anything top that?"

She came right out with it. "When I said 'even bigger,' I meant that I want to fuck William."

"What?" Charles pulled her hand off his cock. "What the fuck? Look Sally, I pretty much let you have your way the other night. You got to watch William and Bessie fucking while Benjamin's cock made you cum. Isn't that enough? You even got to cum twice for goodness sake!"

Charles went on, obviously shocked and irritated that his wife has the nerve to suggest that she be permitted to fuck a black man, a slave, and for that slave to be cuckolding her husband and his master at the same time.

"No way can you fuck William, or any other black man. What's with you woman? You know better than that!"

Undeterred, Sally came out with it. "I know a way I can fuck him and he won't know it's me. And"...she added, "Carol would like to be in on it. She wants to fuck William too."

"Now you've really gone off the deep end woman. You want to fuck a Nigra, and Carol thinks that Benjamin would go for this as well? Where the Hell did you ever get thoughts like that, the two of you?"

Sally kept on, ignoring her husband's protests while she placed her hand back on his cock and began to lay out her plan. "You can be having fun as well. While I'm fucking William, seeing what that black cock feels like, he won't know it's me, and you can be fucking a woman, any slave you choose, either Bessie or one of our other girls, or maybe one of Benjamin's slave girls, while you watch me."

Charles had heard, and what she had said slowly began to sink in. "How the...how the hell could you be making that happen, William fucking you and doesn't know that it's you?"

She had him now. Her husband had gone from 'no way,' to....how?

"We'll use blindfolds. Blindfolds on the two girls you and Benjamin's fucking while you watch, and a blindfold on William so he won't know who's fucking him."

Charles was shaking his head. "Sounds like you gals have it all worked out, but I can't have you fucking a black man who also lives at this plantation. That's asking for trouble, and I don't want any trouble with my slaves."

He looked hard at Sally. "Or trouble with my wife for that matter. It seems you might have a thing for William, and I just might have to sell him off to get him out of here."

Panicked, Sally had to cover. "Oh no Charles. You misunderstood. I was just choosing William to fuck because he is here, readily available, and we've been watching him. It doesn't have to be William, it can be any man with a big cock."

"You mean a slave...I assume?"

She nodded, again feeling like twisting the knife. "Well yes, probably. They, the slaves, seem to be the ones with the big cocks." He looked irritated, and she hastily added: "If you know a white man with a big cock, he might do."

"And actually," she went further, "since it would be both me and Carol while you two watch, it could be two men with big cocks, slaves or white."

Charles stared at his wife, mouth open, for several seconds. Strangely, he was feeling excitement, inside, and not wanting to show it as he visualized both his wife and Carol being fucked by two men, and the only way to arrange two big dicks he knew, would be to have them be black men. That meant, two slaves.

He had one slave so equipped and young enough to attract, and Benjamin, he knew, also had a male slave that might qualify. To be safe, he was thinking, have Sally fuck Ben's slave while Carol fucks William.

With blindfolds it might just work. Tell the two slaves that they do not know what slave woman they are impregnating because we don't want any complaining going on later when we sell the kids. Then of course our wives must be careful never to say a word during the action.

Problem solved. Now to get Ben to go along...

Her husband had agreed to give it a try, and Sally rewarded him orally as well as vaginally.

Finally, everyone's fantasy gets fulfilled.

Surprisingly, when Charles hit Benjamin up with it, Benjamin readily agreed. He too had been given the arousal method treatment by a wife who has a fantasy. Now they were once again in the barn, and Charles and Benjamin's cocks were already rigid and pointed in the direction of two black pussies belonging to both men.

Those black pussies were bent over and mounted up on those desks, just like two white wives had been positioned before.

Benjamin wanted to fuck Bessie since Charles has already been there, breaking Bessie in and 'training' her some before having her putting on a show and possibly being impregnated by William if she was not already pregnant by Charles.

But Benjamin's contribution to this evening was almost equally as good. He had brought Missy over for Charles to enjoy while he is doing some watching. Missy was a real cutie, fifteen and maybe just five feet tall and a nice set of B cups and a pussy, Benjamin claimed, is tight because she is still 'personal stock' since he has not yet put her out to pasture to be impregnated by one of his slaves.

"Missy might be knocked up already, Charles, I don't know. Got her cherry just a couple of weeks ago and ain't shot but maybe four or five loads in her. Taught her how to swallow cum too."

Fair trade. But Charles figured he might be getting the better of the deal even though Bessie is more of a looker than Missy, because Bessie has already been fucked by William and she knows what a big black cock can do. So psychologically, he figured, Charles has the better fuck for tonight.

Benjamin had also brought another slave over. Jimbo is his name, and his cock is...Jumbo in size. Benjamin's claim that Jimbo might be bigger even than William had yet to be proved, and before long, they would know.

Charles was a bit worried about that. His wife had already indicated she wanted to fuck the big black cock on William but then had said that 'another big cock might do,' and that had him wondering. 'Tonight, she'll be fucking a huge cock, a slave cock, and she doesn't care who is attached to it as long as it's big.'

Charles was not totally ignorant. He knew who his wife really wanted to fuck, but no way can that happen. He had a trick of his own he was pulling. Sally and Carol thought that the two slave girls their husbands would be fucking will be blindfolded, but the two men had agreed between them to let the slave girls watch.

The four watching the action will be back in the dark so the wives can't look back and see all that easily.

That's right. The two husbands were going to let the slave girls they are fucking watch their white wives being fucked by two black men, because it seemed to both husbands that knowing the girls they are fucking are seeing that show, might turn them on even more to what is happening at their back end.

The two slave girls had been sworn to secrecy. No one knows, not other slaves, and especially not the two white wives, that they were being allowed to watch.

So instead of all four blacks being blindfolded, only the two black men are blindfolded and have already been placed naked and on their backs on that same mattress as before. They have been told that they are blindfolded so that they will not know if the girls they are being used to impregnate are from their own plantation, or another. That way, they have been told, no sorrows sometime in the future if some kids are being sold.

"Alright you two girls," Charles said to the two white wives, "get your black asses in here and let's see you put on a good show for us while you're getting fucked real good by a slave you don't know."

Thus began the fake narrative, orders being given and designed to make the two male slaves think that slave women are being told how to go about it for the masters to enjoy.

Slowly, and knowing that no matter what, they must never utter a word since their voice could be recognized, both wives, already naked, walked in and stopped. They looked confused, and Charles realized that they were hesitating because at first, they could not tell the masked men apart.

In that brief moment of hesitation, both Charles and Benjamin were taking in the full frontal beauty of the other man's wife, since they had only been viewed previously in the doggy position.

Both of the slaves were on their backs, masked so that only their lips were exposed, and both men were muscular and had cocks that, at the moment, were hanging down over their balls and falling down almost onto the mattress below them.

Big cocks, soft. Seven inches long, the two of them, and thick.

Both wives were looking into the darkness and pointing to the two slaves. 'Which one?'

Charles had to walk forward into the light and point, indicating by pointing for his wife to get over there, down and beside Jimbo.

Sally smiled, thanking her husband by giving him a 'thumbs up' and quickly, like she is all of a sudden in a hurry, went over and kneeled beside Jimbo, with his Jumbo looking so good.

Carol, after a moment's hesitation, took her place beside William. She had heard from Sally how William is at fucking, and she had been waiting for what seemed like endless days for this.

"O.K. girls. Let's see you make those black dicks rise..."

As Charles went back into the darkness, both women went after what they had been fantasizing on and now, unbelievably, is happening.

Together and stealing glances at each other and those cocks as well as staring down at what they are holding, both wives lifted the soft cocks while taking note of how heavy they feel. Then they placed them into an upright position and slowly pulled down on those foreskins, exposing two beautiful heads. Heads that they wanted so bad to feel inside, but they had been instructed, repeatedly, as to how to go about this.

Already the cocks on both men had started to harden, going past eight inches with more to go. The wives had started stroking, slowly.

'OK girls, keep the skins back and suck them."

Benjamin had given that order because Charles, being reluctant at having his wife suck a black dick, had at first, not wanted to go along. He had been expressing his concerns right up until this hour, and Benjamin had made the decision for both of them.

But their wives did not follow their 'instructions' to the letter, because both wives found these cocks to be much better than they had imagined. Their hands were filled with meat, black meat, and there was so much of it to stroke, and to admire, and yes, especially, to admire.

So instead of immediately covering those cocks with their mouths, they stroked, and admired, for two to three minutes before finally, with a glance and smile at the other wife, they opened their mouths wide, then wider, as they lovingly embraced those cocks with their mouths.

As they found their mouths having to open wide to engulf, both Sally and Carol were watching each other, and though their mouths were too full to smile, their eyes sparkled magically at one another, an expression of their shared happiness.

'This cock in my mouth, so thick, will soon be in my pussy.'

Only their mouths could be seen on those masked faces, but it was obvious by the grins on those masked faces that the two slaves were enjoying the feel of warm mouths, slowly at first and getting progressively faster, working up and down over their fat heads.

William groaned with pleasure, followed by Jimbo. Already they had both risen to full mast, and now, as they had been instructed to do, each wife pulled their mouth off, kept the foreskins down, and holding those thick shafts with their delicate hands about halfway down, excitedly waved and displayed the two cocks for their unseen audience.

'Lookie here dear husbands, what we have for ourselves to enjoy.'

They were under the light of lanterns, and could barely make out their husbands back there in the dark, but closer to them, there they were, and the wives could see the two slaves girls in the doggy position and facing them.

Both wives could not believe what they are seeing.

They're not wearing masks! What? Our husbands don't care if the slave girls know we are cheating on our husbands and sucking and going to be fucking slaves?

Back in the dark, both husbands were feeling and fingering those two black pussies, waiting to do some inserting and fucking in synchronization with their wives.

They could see now, like Benjamin had claimed, that Jimbo was more Jumbo, but only in length. It looked like, though Charles could not be sure from where he stood, that William might be a bit thicker.

Inspired now, to not only put on a show for their husbands, but also for Missy and Bessie, both wives smiled as they stared into the darkness, but now, they were not only smiling for their husbands, but for two female slaves as well.

The joyful sucking went on, four, five, then six minutes. Charles could see that Sally, while holding Jimbo's cock with one hand and sucking, was using the fingers of her other hand to stroke herself. 'That bitch is really anxious for some black cock,' thought Benjamin as he watched Sally with his slave.

Carol was just as aroused as Sally as she ran her tongue around and around William's oh so smooth under her tongue feeling glans. This was so much more than her husband. So deliciously more. She was studying that cock, trying to fix it permanently into her memory as to how it looks, tastes, feels. Oh yes, feels. She could hardly wait.

Their instructions.

Both women for that matter could hardly wait as they enjoyed sucking a hard black dick. They had been told in advance, grab hold, suck, and then, when you hear the command, mount up and ride. Cum if you want, or can, but don't make your dick cum though, because after you fuck that dick for a while, you get to turn over and be under it while we watch you with your legs up and cumming under your borrowed slave.

Since you can't be making noise, after you've cum a time or two, give us a signal by holding up a hand, and we'll know you came and we can tell the slaves to fill your pussy with black cum, making you pregnant, they'll be thinking. Then just keep lying there while we lead the men out with their masks still on.

'Do you plan to fuck us then, after the slaves are gone,' both wives had asked their husbands?

"We'll decide then," Charles had answered for both, "because we might be all drained dry from doing some watching and fucking. Then Benjamin had added, "I might like fucking Bessie so much that I'll dump my load in her."

Charles had agreed. "Yes, me too with whatever girl Benjamin's planning on bringing for me."

Both husbands were thinking, 'Might not want to ride our wives right after they've been ridden by black. We might feel really small.'

Also, though neither man expressed it out loud, the were not exactly thrilled at the thought of getting sloppy seconds after black.

"Alright you black bitches, get on those black cocks and ride them till you cum a time or two. You boys," Charles went on, "don't you cum now, till we put you on top."

"And boys," Benjamin's voice could be heard adding: "We'll be fucking some of your black bitches back here at the same time." He laughed out loud.

Yes, this was great fun for two white slaveowners. Fucking two black wenches while watching their wives getting some dark meat and the men that are getting sucked and then fucked thinks it's just some more black bitches.

'Oh fuck, this IS so much more, just like I knew it would be,' Sally was thinking as she slowly worked herself down over that Jumbo cock on Jimbo. 'He's so fucking long as well as thick. Fuck, I'm going to be cumming soon as,' she was thinking as she felt herself being stretched, in, then still more in, and then all the way.

'Oh fuck he's so deep. He's longer than William, but William looks thicker and it's William I want regardless!'

For her part, Carol didn't care. She was fucking a big cock, a black cock, and she didn't care to whom it belongs because she had not been fantasizing on Jimbo in advance like Sally had been with William. All she knew is that a big black cock feels so good, so much better, and damn it, she couldn't wait to be under him.

Sally reached orgasm in record time. Despite her best efforts to be quiet, she did make some sounds, moaning sounds, and she hoped that neither black man could tell that the sounds were being made by a white woman in the throes of orgasm.

Carol, riding that thick cock on William at a slightly faster pace, reached orgasm only a few seconds behind Sally. As she was cumming, her husband Benjamin's cock was wanting to cum inside Bessie so bad, but he was somehow managing to hold back. He still wanted to cum when Carol cums under William.

Sally quit moving after having orgasmed over Jimbo that first time. It had been her best ever, even better then the orgasm she had been given by Benjamin's cock. She quit moving because she had a plan, and waited.

She was waiting for Carol to cum. Sally had been so involved in her own orgasm that she had not heard Carol cumming beside her. So she waited, moving slowly and only up and down a few inches on Jimbo's Jumbo until she hears Carol cum.

Fortunately, Carol came again, finding it easy to do on such a fine cock and on a man so fine as William she was thinking now. William had reached up, keeping his arms close together, and fondled her breasts. He was breaking the rules, being told to just 'lay there,' but his movement onto Carol's breasts was unseen by the two white husbands, who could only see feet, asses, pussies and cocks from their angle.

Charles was slow fucking Missy and could tell, his wife is waiting to be under Jimbo. 'She came once and now is saving it for Jimbo to be on top.' Then, when Charles heard and saw Carol reaching her orgasm the second time, he was surprised by that as he gave her a minute to catch her breath.

"O.K girls. Get off and roll over. Let those black boys do some work for a change."

That was when the girls pulled the switch. Sally had asked Carol in advance, almost begged her, 'let me get under William.'

"But Sally, your husband will shit bricks if you do that."

"Carol," Sally had said, shaking her head for emphasis. "I don't care if my husband shits bricks or not. I have been fantasizing so long now at having William fucking me and I've just got to follow through. I am pretty sure that Charles will be selling William after this night in any case because he suspects that I might go on thinking of fucking William, so I might as well be getting it while I can."

As both girls slid off two shiny looking black cocks, sticking up so far, they wasted no time swapping sides and laying down. As both slaves turned over and began to crawl over and on the women, they had no idea that the two women had swapped places.

Sally ran her legs high up and stared down at that cock as she used her hands to pull herself opened. 'That cock is so beautiful, thicker than the one on Jimbo, and finally about to enter me!'

blacked-11.jpg

Charles and Benjamin's mouths were opened wide at what they are seeing, and as they saw the two black men having their cocks being aimed into place by two eager delicate white hands, they realized that it was too late. In trying to stop what is happening, they might give away the fact that it is their wives who are being mounted.

Benjamin didn't give a damn if his wife fucks two different cocks. Only Charles was concerned, because of how bad his wife, he knew, wanted to fuck William. The bitch was being sneaky, but he'd fix her by damned! He'd be selling William as soon as it can be arranged.

Now, Charles's cock was almost at the point of orgasm as he held it still, not moving in Missy as he watched and heard his wife moan, loudly, as she enjoyed the feel of an even thicker dick, William's dick, and her dick she was thinking now, since in a way she owned it too.

"Get higher up on your knees boys, so we can see those black pussies being fucked."

Both slaveowners could see it all, because they had placed two lanterns on this side of the mattresses so all the details could be seen. But because of those lanterns being placed so close, they also could be seen by their wives. Not real clearly, but good enough.

There was so much happening, so much, and Sally had never been so turned on in her life. She had William inside her, William with the cock she had been dreaming of, and down there, from her perspective of being on her back, was her husband. Her husband seeing a black cock stretching and going deep into her pussy, and somehow, the thought of that, her husband seeing, was even more of an arousal factor then the cock itself.

Almost.

Sally couldn't speak, but she moaned, and she groaned as she worked her hips under the man over her. Yes, William was a man, not a boy as her husband referred to the male slaves. A real man....

Sally came powerfully almost as soon as William achieved penetration, and no more than two minutes later, she came again. Unseen by her husband, William was kissing Sally now, feeling her breasts and keeping his ass high up as he stayed on his knees and began moving his ass from side to side, making his cock twist and bend inside her.

The widow Jones had trained him, and William was putting his training to good use.

Enjoying this fuck more than any so far, mainly because of how tight she is feeling, William was smiling, smiling openly down at the woman under him and hoping she can see his lips, and smiling inwardly. She was trembling under him, moaning softly, whimpering sometimes, and digging her fingers into any part of his body she can reach.

She moaned loudly and William kept experimenting, changing his technique and finding new ways to please her. He was still using his hands and lips and hoping the master does not see, but William knew now whom he is fucking.

He knew who it is by her smell. Only Mistress Sally has a smell like this.

Just once in the past William had been close enough to smell the cologne Mistress Sally wears, bought in New Orleans on a trip two years ago. It was Sally's favorite cologne, and she only wore it on special occasions. This is a special occasion, for both her, and the black man on her, whom like she, was having his fantasy fulfilled.

This was the ultimate fuck. For a while, he is owning the woman that owns him. William kissed Sally with more enthusiasm, willing her to know how much he wants her. William wanted so bad to whisper something into her ear, to let Sally know of how he had always desired her, and how happy he is, but he could not be sure if she wants him to know, that it is she.

'If she learns that I know it is her, she might tell the master, and tomorrow I'll be dead.'

Even now, with this woman obviously wanting and enjoying him so much, William also knew, one misstep and he could be whipped, or dead. 'Would she, could she tell on me?'

There was so much danger here, danger mixed with the intense pleasure.

But William had seen her looking down at him from the loft, and he knew. 'Mistress Sally saw my cock, and how I move my ass, and she wanted me. I don't know how she got it done, but Master Charles is letting her fuck me.

This could be my last fuck, ever,' Charles was thinking.

So William could only fuck, and fuck good, and long, and he wanted to make this last forever. Groaning, louder now, Sally orgasmed again.

Then William got to thinking: 'I can whisper into her ear. They won't know out there, and Mistress Sally still won't know that I know it's her.'

So he placed his mouth to her ear and whispered, trying to cram everything into one sentence. "I can't see you, but woman, you have the nicest titties and pussy I ever felt. You're really tight, and you sure do kiss good too!"

It worked, as Sally dug her fingers into William's ass once again and hungrily kissed him back, sucking his tongue deeper into her mouth. Then, almost as if by magic, it happened again as she orgasmed, maybe even better than the previous ones.

Sally not only wanted William to know that it is she, but she also wanted William to know how much she loves his cock, and loves the way he moves it, inside her. Maybe even tell William how much she loves HIM. But she didn't dare.

William was in his glory.

'My Master's white pussy is fine, real fine...made specially for black cock to be stretchin' it out.'

William knew. Soon will come the command, and he will be cumming in this fine white and tight pussy. Making her pregnant? He didn't know about that, they must have worked something out. How his white master could be allowing his wife to be fucking him was something William would never know, nor would he ever forget.

"O.K. boys. It's time to do some baby making. You made them bitches cum a bunch, now you let your dicks loose and make them girls feel your loads. You can keep fucking and make it last a little longer if you want, but the goal now is to shoot them loads."

'Baby making?' William didn't know what is going on, but he kept going on, and on, making this last a little longer as instructed.

That was Benjamin giving the orders. Charles, still in shock at having seen Sally getting under William despite his emphatic instructions that she could never fuck him, was, at the moment, speechless. His wife was fucking William, and apparently, cumming constantly.

"She's ruined! My wife is ruined. Spoiled by a boy with a fucking big black cock, and right now, there's nothing I can do but be letting it happen."

Charles was upset about all this, and how his wife had tricked him, but never before has his cock been so hard, or has he been so ready to shoot his load. But he kept holding back, waiting to see his wife cum that last and final time so he can be cumming at the same time.

The fucking began in earnest. Steadily, forcefully now. Fucking hard, and deep, and going for the gold. Feeling Sally's fingers digging harder into his ass, William began using a technique that the Widow Jones had shown him as he began fucking Sally using sideways movements of his hips, and making his cock twist and bend inside Sally's tight pussy. She groaned again, and William felt her body shake.

'Feel that Sally? No white man can do that for you, not even your husband.'

Behind William, Sally's husband had his mouth hanging open as he saw his wife being fucked as never before. Charles could not believe how Sally's pussy was being moved around like that, her lips bulging out first to one side, and then the other.

'He's touching her everywhere possible inside, touching her in places I never can.'

Sally's ass was raised off the mattress and at times Charles could see her anus bulge a bit each time William's cock changed sides and his knob slid past.

'He's wearing her pussy out, dammit! It's going to catch on fire if he keeps fucking Sally like that.'

Charles had stopped his stroking into Missy and was just holding in place in order to keep from cumming. 'It's sure a good thing he doesn't know he's fucking a white woman, my wife. Fuck his ego would swell right up bigger than his big cock.'

Charles's mind was in turmoil as he watched his wife being fucked as never before, and he was barely taking notice of how Benjamin's wife Carol was reacting to her fucking under Jimbo. She too was going wild, but Charles could only think of his wife under William.

Jimbo knew too, this was his best fuck so far. A fantasy fulfilled, something he had even been afraid to dream about it was so far out there and could never happen. 'I'm fucking a white woman, a white woman dammit, and I'm pretty sure it is Carol, at least I hope it is, because slaves don't wear no perfume that smells like this.'

They all had been told to keep it quiet, but all four, yes, all four, groaned loudly as they orgasmed, all four within seconds of each other.

Like Sally, Carol was having her most intense orgasms ever. She had Sally to thank for this, and somehow, she must repay her. Jimbo was laying heavily onto her, his nipples against hers, and he was breathing hard trying to regain his breath. His orgasm had been his best ever, and if only he had known for sure into whom it had been.

Sally could hardly believe it as she felt William's cock surging inside her. Not spurting, not even throbbing, in a way. No, he felt like he was surging, all up and down his shaft, surging powerfully, his dick thickening each time as his contractions spewed forth a load of cum with each shot.

Then Sally did it. She could hear the two husbands cumming now. 'They won't hear me.' So, she spoke, whispered to William. She had a lot to say, and little time to say it. Gripping him tighter, she pulled his head closer. This was something she just had to do.

"It's me William. Mistress Sally, and please, never tell a soul this happened, that you know it's me you fucked. You are a great kisser William, a great fuck with the nicest cock I've ever felt. I've never come so easily and so hard before, and I'll never forget you. Ever!"

William heard, and he understood. 'She won't forget me.'

He wanted to express his love for her as well, but knew she probably would not believe or understand. Like Sally thought of him, William felt that Sally had been his best fuck as well.

He will be leaving the plantation for another. He might end up with a bad slaveowner, but for now, this is all worth it. He might have time for one more long kiss, and William took it, kissed her as he shoved his still hard cock deep into Sally and held it there as his cock kept draining. She groaned again and dug her nails into his ass.

"Ooohh William...William, my sweet William."

Unable to resist, William reached up with one hand and using enough strength to succeed, pulled his mask up above his nose just enough to be able to see Sally's face. At first he saw only her lips, looking so wet.

William raised his head just a little and looked into her eyes, but they were closed. 'She looks so beautiful!' He waited several seconds hoping their eyes could meet, but Sally was still keeping them closed. Afraid one of the masters might come forward and see his mask up, he immediately pulled it down again.

As he laid his cheek against hers once again, William felt the wetness of a tear on his cheek. His tear.

Still, William was pleased, and saddened at the same time because he had seen her face in the dim light between them. Sally also had a tear running down her cheek.

She was shaking, he could feel it all over her body, and as she slowly wound down, Sally whispered his name once more into his ear as she held him tight with her arms. "My very special William, I love you so."

That shocked William most of all. 'She loves me? Me, a slave?'

Yes, Sally was truly in love. With a slave, a black man, but he had been in her thoughts for some time now, and in her fantasies. She had even masturbated a few times, in her bed, her husband asleep beside her, and been thinking of William, with that big black cock she had seen in action on two occasions.

During all this and behind them two white men were blasting their saved up loads into two black wenches. The wenches? They had already reached an orgasm, but not so much from getting dicked by two small to them white cocks, but because of what they were seeing out front.

Missy.

Missy was fantasizing as well, as she felt Charles's cock softening within her. She felt wet, very, and knew that Mistress Sally's husband had just came a good one inside her. She had orgasmed too, almost as good as she had orgasmed with her Master Benjamin, whose cock felt a bit thicker to her.

But Missy, like Mistress Sally had been doing for so long, now had a fantasy of her own, to be fucked by a big black cock. She had been fucked, and orgasmed, under two white cocks, now she wanted to see what a black cock feels like, and maybe orgasm as intensely as those two white wives seemed to have been doing.

Black Man White Arms.jpg blacked-11.jpg blacked-11.jpg

Back