• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

We need a BNWO TV Channel

So I was flicking through through the tv channels on my tv the other night, trying really hard to find something interesting to watch, its amazing how much rubbish they put on these days, but I digress. Well it got me thinking I would love there to be a channel dedicated to the BNWO, if there was it would be my main go to channel on the TV.
They could show adult interracial movies as well and lots of Propaganda stuff. Really promote the benefits of a world run by the Black race, where the whites are treaded as slaves or breeders.

It could have programs like.

1. Interview Showa ( Where someone interviews people who are already living the lifestyle, or those who are thinking about it.)
  2. Auctions ( Shows where white slaves are auctioned off to Black Superiors)
  3. Travel Shows (A look at the best places for those who are interested in a BNWO lifestyle to travel to for a visit or holiday, best destination and hotels for white women to visit to find willing black gods.)
  4. Documentaries (Showing the positives of a BNWO lifestyle and the benefits of it against a white on white lifestyle.)
There are a few ideas but I am sure there a loads more.

I think this is something we really need to move the BNWO to the next level, by getting the message out to the masses and giving them all the information they need.

So I was flicking through through the tv channels on my tv the other night, trying really hard to find something interesting to watch, its amazing how much rubbish they put on these days, but I digress. Well it got me thinking I would love there to be a channel dedicated to the BNWO, if there was it would be my main go to channel on the TV.
They could show adult interracial movies as well and lots of Propaganda stuff. Really promote the benefits of a world run by the Black race, where the whites are treaded as slaves or breeders.

1. Interview Showa ( Where someone interviews people who are already living the lifestyle, or those who are thinking about it.)
  3. Travel Shows (A look at the best places for those who are interested in a BNWO lifestyle to travel to for a visit or holiday, best destination and hotels for white women to visit to find willing black gods.)
  4. Documentaries (Showing the positives of a BNWO lifestyle and the benefits of it against a white on white lifestyle.)

I think this is something we really need to move the BNWO to the next level, by getting the message out to the masses and giving them all the information they need.
Awesome idea for education

The idea is very good well but it is quite expensive. Unless in such a forum-chat edition then for a limited group of people to begin with then possible. Well, and there must be some organization and involved people and some rules adopted. But the idea in itself really looks great. Once they tried similar things on discord, but there it did not work out, people were not active without an active main or active as here forum is not easy with such ideas.

the idea is great, I support it 100%. but the implementation of this idea is long and expensive. the only quick solution is to "sell" this idea to some big media company, e.g. discovery, fox, etc.

The idea is very good well but it is quite expensive. Unless in such a forum-chat edition then for a limited group of people to begin with then possible. Well, and there must be some organization and involved people and some rules adopted. But the idea in itself really looks great. Once they tried similar things on discord, but there it did not work out, people were not active without an active main or active as here forum is not easy with such ideas.
Yes I know it would be easy or cheap but I feel it is essential to help movement forward.

the idea is great, I support it 100%. but the implementation of this idea is long and expensive. the only quick solution is to "sell" this idea to some big media company, e.g. discovery, fox, etc.
Very true, it is not something that I would currently have the funds to make happen, it would need to be done by a company that really supported the BNWO though, any half-hearted attempt would just fail.

Yes I know it would be easy or cheap but I feel it is essential to help movement forward.
In a limited version or such a test version it is even possible for not much money. It can even by the way advertise this forum. The most important thing is the right choice of people because it is both recruitment and administration and keeping an eye on order on the site. Well, and activity not only in the sphere of talking about the erotic side of BNWO. If people just start writing with each other because they like it even if they write about the weather, it means that some kind of community is slowly forming, if opnly roleplays or sitting in private messages its like on discord just 50, 100 or 300 people sonline and maybe few type and usually rarely. Then it makes sense. Plus a developer or someone from technical matters to keep the server in order. Addons, features, sections or private rooms all is for install just not for free. No big company will buy such things, and if they do, they will already start modeling how they want. So from your original idea it may be nothing left. I remember here were 2 domains one like social media famous and with millions of signed up users the other much much smaller but popular and really not bad set of users and contentgs domain for chat rooms. One for a few million in pounds or a little more in dollars was sold and closed, there at least those who built the site made money. This chat room domain, on the other hand, was bought by a large online media conglomerate for less than £2,000-2500 and closed right after the purchase. Why well because there was this competition so they bought and got rid of it. Chances are it has, but time, patience, work because it's not easy with so much competition, and because its all for peoples who want help non-proft usually 1-2 peoples pay for all, motivation also have to be strong, and users who even if support BNWO but also like chatting not only roleplaying when site is silent than left and very rarely back if only for online sex than they will sit in pms all time, and also a lot of really sick pervs circling around adult content sites, so it is a challenge but possible I hope with time. Because its for years without long term vision and limited funds its work for long time. Anyways good luck and all best.

Awesome idea. I vote to add a whiteboi beatdown channel.

Back