• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White Males Today.

How does this make you feel?

• Defeated, but accepting.

Votes: 90 26.7%
  • Absolutely Great.

Votes: 99 29.4%
  • It is Only just

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 141 41.8%

• Total voters
A White Male Today, lives in an utter paranoid state that their Wife, Girlfriend or ******** has taken a Black cock, will take a Black cock or is taking a Black cock behind his back. Fewer and fewer White males feel confident in their sexuality when Black Men are introduced into the dating pool. Suddenly, White bois know they are inferior, and White Women will eventually choose Black.

I heard a story recently from an old friend of mine. His pure White Blonde ******** has a Black Boyfriend who marched with BLM recently through the streets of Portland and Seattle. In fact. He had boasted about have sex with over 47 of the White girls who marched against police brutality over the weekend.

His ******** didn't seem to mind being number 48 since she sees him as such a Black Stallion. It is so humiliating to know this. Many White bois now feel totally racially humiliated and subordinated to Black Men in their daily lives.

This father was even forced to listen while his sweet White ********, who had taken her Black boyfriend up the stairs to her bedroom, hand in hand, called out his name and said things like, "Black Cock is so GOOD" very loudly. Her father could hear her downstairs.

This today is the White bois greatest fear. He is being Sexually Replaced:

Think about it. The percentage of the population under 30 years old in the United states is about 11%. Whites are only 50% of the population. Let's assume that 6% of that 11% are Whiteys. Then 3% are pretty White girls. That's just 3%. How many of those White girls are sticking with White bois?

If even 1% of the White girls are getting BLACKED...that means that of the next Generation of White people that means 33% of the White girls are being BLACKED. What if all of them just try a Black Cock just once? That means even the White couples that produce White babies will only happen, after the White girl has tried a Big Black Cock. That means virtually every White boi will be a CUCKOLD to other races if not to superior Black Men in just 5 generations or less.

How does that make you feel?

View attachment 80436
It makes me happy to know white women are discovering that Black men are more masculine, confident and sexually powerful, not to mention better hung, than white males and are therefore becoming the preferred choice for a mate. White women deserve more than what us white bois have to offer. Interracial relationships are fortunately becoming more acceptable, and women feel more empowered to get what they want. This often involves their white bf or husbands taking a submissive roll in the relationship and accepting and supporting their need for Black Cock.

A White Male Today, lives in an utter paranoid state that their Wife, Girlfriend or ******** has taken a Black cock, will take a Black cock or is taking a Black cock behind his back. Fewer and fewer White males feel confident in their sexuality when Black Men are introduced into the dating pool. Suddenly, White bois know they are inferior, and White Women will eventually choose Black.

I heard a story recently from an old friend of mine. His pure White Blonde ******** has a Black Boyfriend who marched with BLM recently through the streets of Portland and Seattle. In fact. He had boasted about have sex with over 47 of the White girls who marched against police brutality over the weekend.

His ******** didn't seem to mind being number 48 since she sees him as such a Black Stallion. It is so humiliating to know this. Many White bois now feel totally racially humiliated and subordinated to Black Men in their daily lives.

This father was even forced to listen while his sweet White ********, who had taken her Black boyfriend up the stairs to her bedroom, hand in hand, called out his name and said things like, "Black Cock is so GOOD" very loudly. Her father could hear her downstairs.

Think about it. The percentage of the population under 30 years old in the United states is about 11%. Whites are only 50% of the population. Let's assume that 6% of that 11% are Whiteys. Then 3% are pretty White girls. That's just 3%. How many of those White girls are sticking with White bois?

If even 1% of the White girls are getting BLACKED...that means that of the next Generation of White people that means 33% of the White girls are being BLACKED. What if all of them just try a Black Cock just once? That means even the White couples that produce White babies will only happen, after the White girl has tried a Big Black Cock. That means virtually every White boi will be a CUCKOLD to other races if not to superior Black Men in just 5 generations or less.

View attachment 80436
You left out hard as a rock

I really love it, to be honest. As a side-effect of some medications I'm almost unable to get a full erection, I had penetrative sex my with ex-girlfriend 4 times in the last one year and a half, all my relationships failed because I can't totally satisfy a woman for more than a short period, eventually they need to have penetrative sex. I just mix this with my admiration for Black Men, so I consume more interracial content in general more and more. I enjoy seeing Black Men taking the lead, I am naturally submissive so for me it's more than natural to submit to a higher authority.

I really love it, to be honest. As a side-effect of some medications I'm almost unable to get a full erection, I had penetrative sex my with ex-girlfriend 4 times in the last one year and a half, all my relationships failed because I can't totally satisfy a woman for more than a short period, eventually they need to have penetrative sex. I just mix this with my admiration for Black Men, so I consume more interracial content in general more and more. I enjoy seeing Black Men taking the lead, I am naturally submissive so for me it's more than natural to submit to a higher authority.
Well said

Around June or so, I went to a pub for a mid-week drink with a white male friend of mine. It was pretty quiet, and there were mostly white people there, with guys outnumbering girls about 2 to 1. It was just a normal, mid-week winter's night. We sat the beer-garden with our first round of drinks, and one of the three black guys that were present came up and joined us. Just SO confident. Long story short; I swapped numbers with him. He left us because he was on stage with his band. As soon as he was gone my white friend asked me why I gave him my number. I didn't know how to answer. I mean the guy was hot as fuck, friendly, confident and I'm single! Like, der! Shortly after another one of the black guys ended up on our table and we talked, and I ended up swapping numbers with him too. And later, also with the other black guy there, which I did sneakily to spare my friend. So in terms of getting my number, the black guys scored 3 from 3, and the white guys about 0 from 25. Not that any of them asked. To me that was very telling about white guys today. Sure, in other venues there are plenty of bold, white guys, but at this bar it was like the black guys ruled. And these black guys were so comfortable about it too. I don't know what's going on in society, but that's what I experienced.
Oh God That's so Hot....Thank you for sharing

many white men are getting fucked by bbc, black men love beating then assfucking hot big dicked european men, straight white men are getting fucked forcefully and after black males shoot their cumwads in our racist pale assholes and deposit there seed in us, we become faggots for black cock, white men are getting blacked too
if someone coud conduct an accurate survey study that demonstrated a majority of white "men" and whitebois were DL anal sluts or slaves owned by Black Alphas, then that would substantiate the theory that white "men/bois" are gender/sexually confused and forced to masquerade as male, because we developed as deeply in denial homos or confused gender repressed trannies

if someone coud conduct an accurate survey study that demonstrated a majority of white "men" and whitebois were DL anal sluts or slaves owned by Black Alphas, then that would substantiate the theory that white "men/bois" are gender/sexually confused and forced to masquerade as male, because we developed as deeply in denial homos or confused gender repressed trannies
Why does INTERRACIAL SEX, INTERRACIAL LOVE, between Black Men and White Women, addict "little beta white males" so perfectly? Is this phenomena, well known? Is there a scientific explanation to this phenomena. Black men are so obviously SEXUALLY SUPERIOR to white males in every way, that there must be a scientific explanation for why white males, especially, formerly "straight" white males become clinically addicted to watching interracial sex?

GEf7nfNWAAEtg-n (1).jpg

Why does INTERRACIAL SEX, INTERRACIAL LOVE, between Black Men and White Women, addict "little beta white males" so perfectly? Is this phenomena, well known? Is there a scientific explanation to this phenomena. Black men are so obviously SEXUALLY SUPERIOR to white males in every way, that there must be a scientific explanation for why white males, especially, formerly "straight" white males become clinically addicted to watching interracial sex?

View attachment 374458
i'm sure there is a valid psychological explanation for this but i'm not the one to ask... all i know is that the amount of whitebois getting hooked on IR pr0n every year is going up exponentially and the demographics are getting younger and younger. and those ever increasing number of formerly "str8" whitebois are giving up on pussy forever, and instead spending all their time isolated at home, paying for IR onlyfans content and BLACKED.COM memberships so they can watch the highest quality IR pr0n available while rubbing their inferior white pps. it's magnificent to see it happening and also be a participant.

the best part is there is absolutely no way to reverse this process or any cure that i'm aware of. once you start watching BBCs sliding into raw white pussy, it effectively becomes whiteboi's substitute for sex. IR pr0n really is the death sentence for all inferior whiteboi pps.

View attachment 80436
The last relationship I was in before my Dom now, it was made clear it would be female led and for me it meant chastity, I suppose I was to weak to do anything and I accepted my being shaved bare and chastity, or was it I knew that really white bois were lucky to get a white woman now, I did realise I am inferior when her bull made her scream in front of me, and we are being bred out and we did nothing to stop it

The last relationship I was in before my Dom now, it was made clear it would be female led and for me it meant chastity, I suppose I was to weak to do anything and I accepted my being shaved bare and chastity, or was it I knew that really white bois were lucky to get a white woman now, I did realise I am inferior when her bull made her scream in front of me, and we are being bred out and we did nothing to stop it
Must have been a game-changing moment for you.

View attachment 80436
I don't mind it at all. I just hope he can find a use for me

Screenshot_20240326-175700~2.png

Back