• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White slave ready for black master

I wanted to have a black baby but I'm afraid my ****** will kill me haha. You don't know how racist my ****** is. I am literally the first one in my ****** to have sex with a black guy.
Don't be afraid of your ******'s rejection, Sorry to say but your ****** is racist, bigots and scum of the earth. Be the change you want to see in the world, don't support racism.

This entire conversation thread is so fucking hot!! The photos are beautiful. What a body!! Definitely a perfect shape for black men to fuck senseless.

Talking about how your son will become confused, emasculated, and eventually encouraged to be blacked and to end up sucking your black lover’s cocks or being fucked in his ass, while you hold him down and encourage him that his place is in serving BNWO and surrendering his body however black men desire, is really the ultimate fate of all whites.

As for your ******, navigate them carefully. Of course you could say, Fuck Them, but in reality, the support of ****** is critical for our survival. Hope you strategically navigate the pitfalls of your ******. Although, IR dating is more widely accepted today than ever before, so maybe it is time for you.

How old is your son? Thanks again for sharing your story and your photos.

White women are crossing racial lines at a dizzying pace. This is good for black men, good for white women, and pretty bad for white men, and white sons too.

Your story is not unusual at all actually. Your BNWO conversion, however, will be hard on your white son. You didn't say how old he is or whether he's close to your ******, i.e. his grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins. Being relegated to a subordinate level will be hard on him. I feel for white women with sons who will probably not fare well under the BNWO.

From long personal experience, I have seen many white families destroyed by interracial attraction of white girls. Nothing is ever the same when a white girl goes black. Nothing. Your white son will be profoundly damaged by your attraction to black men and the BNWO. The startling thing to me, having dated white girls from my high school years and continuing into adult hood, is that when women go black and commit fully to BNWO, their sons are of secondary importance, almost expendable. There will be huge pressure on your son to be sexualized and blacked himself, huge pressure for him to suck black dick. Can you handle that?
This is important

If you want a black baby then you should have the courage of your conviction and have one.

Lots of white women opportunists are jumping on board the black band wagon for lots of good times and fun. Black men paid a huge price and shed blood for your right to cross the racial divide...and don't you forget it. You owe black men. You owe it to them to be thankful and to NOT JUDGE them if they have to do things you find...extreme.

You're old enough to tell your ****** to go fuck themselves. As a black teen in a white majority high school, I dated white girls and however painfully self conscious I was, I think they paid more of a price than I did. Their racist families were eating themselves alive but were ultimately powerless to stop their *********. Thankfully for me, they were terrified of a cool black dude. My white girl friends stood up to their white ass hole families and you should be strong enough to stand up to your white racist ******. They won't kill you. They don't have the guts. But you crossing the racial divide...YOU WILL KILL THEM. Slowly and painfully, but you will kill them.

If you're for real, then have a black baby. Your white son will have to learn to live with it, but that's life. As for your racist ******, fuck them. Bring your black boy friend to Thanksgiving or Christmas. Bring your black baby, their grandchild. Watch them squirm and sweat and tremble in fear and in despair. If you don 't have the guts to do that, you're not for real and are just another white opportunist.

Sorry to be so blunt, but that's how it is.
Very good advice,thank you

I wanted to have a black baby but I'm afraid my ****** will kill me haha. You don't know how racist my ****** is. I am literally the first one in my ****** to have sex with a black guy.
I’ll be your birth control and suck that BBC cum out of you

Hi, I'm 45 year old single mom. I used to be a racist bitch who is proud of my ancestor. However, after I was fucked by a young black guy I met at a bar, I was converted into a mindless fucktoy. I'm willing to be a sex slave for black men and I started to teach my son about BNWO.

View attachment 359903

View attachment 359904

View attachment 359905
So very
Hi, I'm 45 year old single mom. I used to be a racist bitch who is proud of my ancestor. However, after I was fucked by a young black guy I met at a bar, I was converted into a mindless fucktoy. I'm willing to be a sex slave for black men and I started to teach my son about BNWO.

View attachment 359903

View attachment 359904

View attachment 359905
I support you completely

Back