• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Why I want to get ***** by a black man.

1. He deserves it. Black men deserve the world. Period. All the sensations a man can have. Blacks are going to take control of the entire world soon as a result of out breeding, so might as well start treating black men like the masters and owners of the world that they are.

2. I deserve it. My ancestors committed atrocities against black people and I jump at the chance to pay the price, to write they're wrongs. At the end of the day, its not about me, it's about black supremacy and empowerment. So, I deserve to pay for the crimes of my ancestors.

2. I pay for my own crimes. I did not escape the evils of the older generations racism towards blacks. I remember giving dirty looks to black men who were just partying or socializing.. I disproved of their behavior because I was taught evil white racist rhetoric. I don't expect to carry that negativity with me my entire life.

4. Black men enjoy violently and instantly crushing my masculinity. I used to be a white boy. Now I'm a trans girl. Black men have always pushed me as a white boy bottom, and I respect their proclivity for defeating and conquering me. What better way to surrender than to want to get *****.

5. Because I might not be good enough as a fuck toy to take every black mans vanilla sex. A 9 inch bbc is going to '****' me no matter what. I am prepared to enjoy the feeling of 'getting *****' even when the sex is consensual.

6. A black man may want to **** me for real. I have to consider the possibility that I meet a man who aims directly at ****** me. I am a former white boy turned fem trans girl. I may be a prime target. My penis tingles when I think about indulging a racist, hateful black mans **** fantasy. Since I could be on the receiving end of that, I might as well plan and prepare for my safety.

7. If he rapes me he better be ready for what comes after. It's his risk and he has to handle the fallout. Luckily, the fallout looks less like cops and court, and more like us getting married, fully feminization, me getting my male parts removed, me getting breast implants. It looks like me walking down the aisle in a white wedding dress. It looks like me waking up next to a racially superior black man who owns me so deeply I willingly got a penectomy/castration/bottom surgery so that I can be a good woman for him.

8. I want to encourage him to be violent with me. I want to be his sex slave, so anything I can do to make him see me as less of a person and more of a feminine coded peice of fuck meat.....

9. White girls would love to hear the story. Nothing makes me hotter than talking to a white girl about my desire to get ***** by a big black cock. Everything about my old identity before I started transitioning would cry out in fear. Luckily for me I'm never going to level masculine expectations at myself ever again. I'm a girl on the inside and I better work hard to be one on the outside too.

10. I want him to know that my dedication to black supremacy, bnwo, my inferiority as a member of the white race, all of it stands tall in the face of my own ****. Im prepared to cry and scream and beg for him to stop ****** me, only to feel him orgasm and discard me, and still be a dutiful submissive white toy. Actually, to be more specific, I think I would come back with love in my heart, straddling him, calling him a big strong man, a real man, a man with a set of balls, a man who wants what's best for him, so that he can push us into the future.

11. I would start falling in love. I would kiss him square on the lips and kiss him with tongue. I would tell him that at the end of the day I'm just happy to have made a black mans day better, even through the agony of ****. I would whisper close to his face that I'm catching feelings for him, that I want us to be more, that my heart is open to falling in love and getting married, that I'm seriously considering every possible feminization option, every possible outfit and makeup schema, perfume, diet. I would ask him in a soft whisper if he could ever fall in love with me,
giving him control.

Back