• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

why????

I just created an album with the same question....
in Italy today still very many (the majority of men) do not recognize the physical superiority of black men.
In spite of the fact that more and more Italian women are getting fucked hard every day (I personally know a girl who ended up in the hospital after an evening with two black guys...her ass did not hold up to the shock...but today she is engaged to one of the two guys...)...
Every day dozens and dozens of women receive on and in them powerful cumshots from black men....
so why don't they want to believe?
why don't they accept the truth?
help me understand--and help them....

they have to see it up close and try it themselves to understand it. my experience with italian men is that they all think they are super macho and sex gods, even though most of them can last 2-3 minutes

I just created an album with the same question....
in Italy today still very many (the majority of men) do not recognize the physical superiority of black men.
In spite of the fact that more and more Italian women are getting fucked hard every day (I personally know a girl who ended up in the hospital after an evening with two black guys...her ass did not hold up to the shock...but today she is engaged to one of the two guys...)...
Every day dozens and dozens of women receive on and in them powerful cumshots from black men....
so why don't they want to believe?
why don't they accept the truth?
help me understand--and help them....
I don’t have something for Italian “men” specifically, but white “men” in general need to see how far up superior we are compared to them in every aspect before being able to submit. Us superior have to break them, use propaganda and steal their wives for them to fully understand their pathetic place.

Back