• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Wife showing off

On a 1-10 where you placing my wife

Votes: 2 3.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 7.5%

Votes: 11 16.4%

Votes: 21 31.3%

Votes: 6 9.0%

Votes: 18 26.9%

• Total voters
Sorry my man, she won’t allow any face pictures because of her job. I try to at least put a smile in there. There’s plenty of other photos but none will have a face shot
I just saw few of the other pics she’s a 6.5 she has a nice ass that’s looks warm and looks like it can absorb a nice pounding and keep you dick warm what better way to stay warm especially on a chili winner night it’s better then hot cock yeah you got introduce me to her I want to give it a test run!

I just saw few of the other pics she’s a 6.5 she has a nice ass that’s looks warm and looks like it can absorb a nice pounding and keep you dick warm what better way to stay warm especially on a chili winner night it’s better then hot cock yeah you got introduce me to her I want to give it a test run!
Damn bro! Is a 6.5 even worth that BBC haha. Figure she a 42 year old with 2 kids soft in all the right spots for me making my dick hard thinking about her right now!

IMG_4207.jpeg

Damn bro! Is a 6.5 even worth that BBC haha. Figure she a 42 year old with 2 kids soft in all the right spots for me making my dick hard thinking about her right now!

View attachment 302926
My God, bro, you better ride that ass all day I don’t care she’s 42 she still a pawg I would be in that every night matter fact, I will be in that every night

Yeah you let me know. Keep me posted. I would love to give it a run to see what it’s about for myself in person. I also appreciate your generosity. Respectfully only if you’re open comfortable if anything changes from now and until then

Yeah you let me know. Keep me posted. I would love to give it a run to see what it’s about for myself in person. I also appreciate your generosity.
Yeah you let me know. Keep me posted. I would love to give it a run to see what it’s about for myself in person. I also appreciate your generosity. Respectfully only if you’re open comfortable if anything changes from now and until then
Her moms with a black dude so you know

Back