• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A real BNWO community

What's stopping us from building a real BNWO community? from the outside our beliefs are still considered fetishes.
Why don't we find a city to establish a new society? to show the world a new reality: a neighborhood filled only with people that believe in the BNWO, where black kings rule the streets and the white inferior families; where whitebois and queen of spades bow down to their superiors.
What would you like to see in this city? What laws should the black major approve?

What's stopping us from building a real BNWO community? from the outside our beliefs are still considered fetishes.
Why don't we find a city to establish a new society? to show the world a new reality: a neighborhood filled only with people that believe in the BNWO, where black kings rule the streets and the white inferior families; where whitebois and queen of spades bow down to their superiors.
What would you like to see in this city? What laws should the black major approve?
there are a lot of areas like this in the big cities in England, where black and Muslims rule the area, and white families have to submit to black men and women, it open season on white mothers and ********* and they are to scared to go to the police.

there are a lot of areas like this in the big cities in England, where black and Muslims rule the area, and white families have to submit to black men and women, it open season on white mothers and ********* and they are to scared to go to the police.
that's so great to hear, but there isn't a lot of public humiliation. What I would really like is to read news about it. Reporters going into town to film white slaves and black kings in action. There should people talking about the change in society: blacks as the new masters and whites as the new slaves. I imagine sissy husbands and boyfriends leashed and walked by their superior white female owner like they were pets. And if they meet a black master they both kneel and praise him.

that's so great to hear, but there isn't a lot of public humiliation. What I would really like is to read news about it. Reporters going into town to film white slaves and black kings in action. There should people talking about the change in society: blacks as the new masters and whites as the new slaves. I imagine sissy husbands and boyfriends leashed and walked by their superior white female owner like they were pets. And if they meet a black master they both kneel and praise him.
I think you would be shocked and surprised if you knew what happens to white ****** members in the Muslim community centres. if they knew a white reporter was in their area she would not last two seconds if she was female. it happens but the media cannot report it as not to frighten the white community.

I think you would be shocked and surprised if you knew what happens to white ****** members in the Muslim community centres. if they knew a white reporter was in their area she would not last two seconds if she was female. it happens but the media cannot report it as not to frighten the white community.
now i'm way too curious 🥵: don't worry, i won't be shocked. I already goon over extreme stuff like beatings. Please tell me more.

As previously commented, it starts at home. Serve Blacks. What's that look like? Tithe, work for Blacks for free. Do stuff for them. Make their life luxurious. If you are serious and don't flake, you'll find very receptive Blacks. Much like the Sharia courts that operate in Europe, the parallel white slave society will emerge. Lastly, once whites see their choice is slavery or disposal most will kneel. Then the formal rules of oppression can be swept away. Can this happen in a place like USA or EU? Sure. whites vote they way their owners say. The parts of Government become "Of Color" and then the old white laws can be changed or interpreted with an eye on Restorative Justice.

It'll be caste system, much like in India, that promises to be stable for millennia once the unbalance of white supremacy is erased and whites are in their place. Every white will be taught early why they are a slave race, what they did, what they are guilty of. The future white will be respectful and devoted to service.

I'm sure there are some readers who thinks this is a jerk off fantasy. Millions of whites are. Millions see themselves in that future. It feels right to them. Demographics are destiny.

I consider the destruction of the mind , verbal and phisycho humiliation crucial , and import as the physical abuse . White man and even more the white feminist are arrong , selfish , so proud and arrogant , bnwo has to get a New religion were they cant even talk unless its allowed ... stand ups public comedies only ashemed and humilieted white couples . Mothers stripped by black guys whipped in front of their ********* by black muslims in public , arab women confiscating all her neighbours clothes , forcing them to get out naked

Could be great have some muslims undercover agents on the great media ... tô select the most wanted , gorgeous and hot female repórters and sent them to the better communities to trap them

This is very true, I live in one of them. Where I live is all Black and Muslim and has been for over 30 years. White boys are treated like vermin around here, if they are caught outside they will get beaten real bad. All the white girls are just meat for the black guys to play with and breed. To be honest its a perfect place to live.

This is very true, I live in one of them. Where I live is all Black and Muslim and has been for over 30 years. White boys are treated like vermin around here, if they are caught outside they will get beaten real bad. All the white girls are just meat for the black guys to play with and breed. To be honest its a perfect place to live.
You're lucky. Here there is not much black or Muslim guys. It's complicated to share my wife with them.

I don't see why a city in Africa or an island like Jamaica or Haiti wouldn't be open to the idea. The only obstacle would be money to kickstart the new society. Build it and they will come. You could even employ local talent to entice and attract white couples and women. Offer employment and housing, and many people not so well of would come for sure. Offer high class entertainment and more wealthy will follow. BNWO Island, anyone?

keep in touch, please. let's have a contact.. email? telegram? sylvie

Cela pourrait être génial d'avoir des agents infiltrés musulmans dans les grands médias... pour sélectionner les journalistes féminines les plus recherchées, les plus belles et les plus sexy et les envoyer dans les meilleures communautés pour les piéger.
Ce serait parfait ! Moi je suis prête pour être là pute des hommes noirs.
Moi voix. Je vous s'il vous plaît, Maître Black ?
Kiss

20220215_123926.jpg

Back