• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A real BNWO community

I consider the destruction of the mind , verbal and phisycho humiliation crucial , and import as the physical abuse . White man and even more the white feminist are arrong , selfish , so proud and arrogant , bnwo has to get a New religion were they cant even talk unless its allowed ... stand ups public comedies only ashemed and humilieted white couples . Mothers stripped by black guys whipped in front of their ********* by black muslims in public , arab women confiscating all her neighbours clothes , forcing them to get out naked
Perhaps neither violence nor coercion is necessary if spontaneous adherents of the BNWO are concentrated in a certain place.

I don't see why a city in Africa or an island like Jamaica or Haiti wouldn't be open to the idea. The only obstacle would be money to kickstart the new society. Build it and they will come. You could even employ local talent to entice and attract white couples and women. Offer employment and housing, and many people not so well of would come for sure. Offer high class entertainment and more wealthy will follow. BNWO Island, anyone?
Haiti really NO: I counter propose an island in the Cape Verde archipelago, where the cost of living is low and houses are cheap.

Such society can be build step by step, if it is an island white people could start building houses and normal commercial stuff can flow, many will be willing to pay to visit, needs to be independent of any country or gov, the most violent countries (the conservatives) will try to ban any type of commercial interchange but others can benefit from it.

Such society can be build step by step, if it is an island white people could start building houses and normal commercial stuff can flow, many will be willing to pay to visit, needs to be independent of any country or gov, the most violent countries (the conservatives) will try to ban any type of commercial interchange but others can benefit from it.
Finding a place where the government doesn't interfere with what people do is probably possible, but a place not subject to any government seems far-fetched to me.

100% agree. Black on white violence is biological, the superior is stamping out the inferior (literally), it's nature's way. It will become more prevalent and it must. Black men and women know it and are enjoying it, white women know it and are turned on by it and white men must accept it as inevitable until they are defeated.
It sure does turn me on, I get mega orgasms watching it.

I have started a group . 3 in town now . Looking to have a major positive impact on the movement.
We have a place for you to live until your ready to move.
Centrally located
Nothing too crazy, just helping nature repair our 🌏 planet.
Maybe we can save a few white souls. <<Oxymoron ? Not in all cases.
DM open to all.

Ho creato un gruppo. 3 in città ora . Cercando di avere un grande impatto positivo sul movimento.
Abbiamo un posto dove vivere fino a quando non sei pronto a trasferirti.
Situato
Niente di troppo folle, solo aiutare la natura a riparare il nostro pianeta.🌏
Forse possiamo salvare qualche anima bianca. <<Ossimoro? Non in tutti i casi.
DM aperto a tutti.
Ho creato un gruppo. 3 in città ora . Cercando di avere un grande impatto positivo sul movimento.
Abbiamo un posto dove vivere fino a quando non sei pronto a trasferirti.
Situato
Niente di troppo folle, solo aiutare la natura a riparare il nostro pianeta.🌏
Forse possiamo salvare qualche anima bianca. <<Ossimoro? Non in tutti i casi.
DM aperto a tutti.
Se non ci fornisci spontaneamente maggiori informazioni, chiederemo al Tribunale della Santa Inquisizione di farti rivelare tutto!
Quindi dicci:
Dove?
Quanti membri attuali?
Quali sono i requisiti di ammissione?
Come viene sostenuta finanziariamente l'organizzazione?
Come si vestono i membri?
Come si distinguono gli schiavi dai padroni?
Ci sono caratteristiche particolari per cibi e bevande?
Si organizzano attività con ospiti esterni a scopo di proselitismo?

I have started a group . 3 in town now . Looking to have a major positive impact on the movement.
We have a place for you to live until your ready to move.
Centrally located
Nothing too crazy, just helping nature repair our 🌏 planet.
Maybe we can save a few white souls. <<Oxymoron ? Not in all cases.
DM open to all.
What do you mean, "save a few white souls"?

Don’t think so separate/independent island can be real (seems like TS likes Bea’s “Sissy Island” series comics) and you know why. I’m thinking that we can try to build up something like a “Whites go to Black” community where cucks or wannabes take responsibility for paying for dinners and hotel rooms to help white girls date black lads.

Don’t think so separate/independent island can be real (seems like TS likes Bea’s “Sissy Island” series comics) and you know why. I’m thinking that we can try to build up something like a “Whites go to Black” community where cucks or wannabes take responsibility for paying for dinners and hotel rooms to help white girls date black lads.
I don't like it, because it would become a purely occasional reality.
I know the saying that "normal men adapt to reality and only the extravagant try to change it, so every step forward in the history of humanity depends on the action of the extravagant". I'm not a regular reader of comics, which I don't despise at all, but I believe that the concentration of a hundred people interested in creating a community based on BNWO would be enough. For this purpose, I would choose a warm country, with a strong presence of blacks, not turbulent, with a low cost of living, with a government that has no ideological cravings.

As a white inferior slave we should give up all our white privileges and have no rights that means no voting or anything and our worldly possessions isn’t really ours it should all go to the Superior BLACK RACE it’s their decision what they choose for us our house car everything even our jobs should be theirs white should only allowed to work certain jobs and lower pay with a 30 percent wage tax going to our Black Superiors and a BNWO tax as a White inferior would give up my rights make world better

Hear me out. We become the government.
I am not at all an admirer of the democratic myth that believes in the majority of votes, because I know very well that it is always the best organized minorities that make history, but at the moment it seems to me that the level of organization both in the area that loves cuckoldism and in the people who support the BNWO are truly modest: I would be happy if you could prove me wrong by indicating meeting places and organized groups. “I'm Going, Fixing America, and Coming Back” was just the funny title of an old comedy.

Back