• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A real BNWO community

What's stopping us from building a real BNWO community? from the outside our beliefs are still considered fetishes.
Why don't we find a city to establish a new society? to show the world a new reality: a neighborhood filled only with people that believe in the BNWO, where black kings rule the streets and the white inferior families; where whitebois and queen of spades bow down to their superiors.
What would you like to see in this city? What laws should the black major approve?
We need to get a large enough group to pool our money together to buy some land then we can all move there the whites will work and provide while the black people have all the authority and don’t have to work

I don't see why a city in Africa or an island like Jamaica or Haiti wouldn't be open to the idea. The only obstacle would be money to kickstart the new society. Build it and they will come. You could even employ local talent to entice and attract white couples and women. Offer employment and housing, and many people not so well of would come for sure. Offer high class entertainment and more wealthy will follow. BNWO Island, anyone?
That is a better view, rich white families would submmit.

The crashing white birth rate and the defection of white women to strong black men will spell the end of whiteness, regardless of community building or any of that . Nature is taking its course. Except for a handfull of whites kept for breeding purposes in the lucrative underground white trade, whites will have disappeared.

The crashing white birth rate and the defection of white women to strong black men will spell the end of whiteness, regardless of community building or any of that . Nature is taking its course. Except for a handfull of whites kept for breeding purposes in the lucrative underground white trade, whites will have disappeared.
No harm in giving nature a little helping hand though, and speeding up the process many times over. Every white that is birthed, prolongs the suffering of the world.

This is very true, I live in one of them. Where I live is all Black and Muslim and has been for over 30 years. White boys are treated like vermin around here, if they are caught outside they will get beaten real bad. All the white girls are just meat for the black guys to play with and breed. To be honest its a perfect place to live.
Yep, I can vouch for this as I've witnessed it myself and I've been the white boy caught where I shouldn't have been by some Pakistani lads and given a good kicking!
I love how British cities are changing... As you say Emma, a perfect place to live!

Yep, I can vouch for this as I've witnessed it myself and I've been the white boy caught where I shouldn't have been by some Pakistani lads and given a good kicking!
I love how British cities are changing... As you say Emma, a perfect place to live!
It really is, I love our Cities where blacks control them, making them a no go area for most whites. Us white girls have a great time there.

I took a look at this website after months and I saw that the queen of DW commented my post so I had to log in to thank you!
I'm sure you could also make a hole city of white beta bois, sissies and cucks submit to the bnwo. btw i saw the update on your profile of your second breeding and i literally came reading it
Thanks! 😊 Both for being nice and for offering tribute to my successful breeding. ❤️

It really is, I love our Cities where blacks control them, making them a no go area for most whites. Us white girls have a great time there.
100% 😍
Having no-go areas for whites is just fantastic and it's becoming more common as the superior Blacks and Muslims take over. The best bit is when white boys wander into these areas without realising what is going to happen to them, that's when the fun really begins ;)
I've actually heard of white girls deliberately leading white boys into these areas to get them beaten up or worse!!
We need more migrants to flood into this country to accelerate the take over and bring about the BNWO in the whole country, not just the big cities. Imagine the whole country being a Black/Muslim controlled no-go area... How awesome would that be? 😍

100% 😍
Having no-go areas for whites is just fantastic and it's becoming more common as the superior Blacks and Muslims take over. The best bit is when white boys wander into these areas without realising what is going to happen to them, that's when the fun really begins ;)
I've actually heard of white girls deliberately leading white boys into these areas to get them beaten up or worse!!
We need more migrants to flood into this country to accelerate the take over and bring about the BNWO in the whole country, not just the big cities. Imagine the whole country being a Black/Muslim controlled no-go area... How awesome would that be? 😍
I would vote for any political party that would open up our boarders and allow any refugees into our country, we need a lot more to enter. I am 100% in agreement with you, our whole country needs to be a no go area for whites, we have to many rights and way to much freedom. I live in an area that is a no go area for whites, unless you are friends or useful to the black and Muslim people there. it is great when a white boy enters, ******* that they should not be there, within seconds the black and Muslim Kings surround them and beat the living shit out of them. I love to watch it, I play with myself as I watch the white boys get beaten up, I cum as they lay on the floor, watching the kings stamp on their heads. I long for the day our country becomes BNWO.

I would vote for any political party that would open up our boarders and allow any refugees into our country, we need a lot more to enter. I am 100% in agreement with you, our whole country needs to be a no go area for whites, we have to many rights and way to much freedom. I live in an area that is a no go area for whites, unless you are friends or useful to the black and Muslim people there. it is great when a white boy enters, ******* that they should not be there, within seconds the black and Muslim Kings surround them and beat the living shit out of them. I love to watch it, I play with myself as I watch the white boys get beaten up, I cum as they lay on the floor, watching the kings stamp on their heads. I long for the day our country becomes BNWO.
Yes! This is exactly what we need, a political party that will truly embrace Black & Muslim superiority and open our borders wide to all the refugees and migrants who will come here to take over and control us. Turning whites into a minority in our own country by breeding with white girls and ending white boys. I've seen what happens when Muslim kings get hold of a white boy and it's so exciting to watch as they surround him and beat him to the ground, the sounds of their fists and feet going in and the cries of white pain are intoxicating! I can fully understand you playing with yourself to the sight of a white boy getting his head stomped, it's so horny. It makes me want to enter a no-go area again for your entertainment, just so you can cum as they beat me!!

For some reason,. violence against white guys is extremely appealing to so many people, including white women...especially white women. This trend is accelerating, as whites are becoming more obviously weakened. It's something primal, I think. It's the tendency of the superior life form to sense weakness in the subordinate life form and to trigger something psychological in the superior. No rule of one people by another can exist without physical domination. Black rule is ascendant and that's why, I think, that the thirst, the desire for anti-white violence is increasing. It's primal, biological.

White women will forsake feminism for the strength of black men and bearing black children. Feminism was always a refuge for white women from weak, faltering white men. As black men rise, white women can come out of hiding. And they will.

The challenge for black men is mastering the art of ruling and building a new culture once whites are irrelevant.

For some reason,. violence against white guys is extremely appealing to so many people, including white women...especially white women. This trend is accelerating, as whites are becoming more obviously weakened. It's something primal, I think. It's the tendency of the superior life form to sense weakness in the subordinate life form and to trigger something psychological in the superior. No rule of one people by another can exist without physical domination. Black rule is ascendant and that's why, I think, that the thirst, the desire for anti-white violence is increasing. It's primal, biological.

White women will forsake feminism for the strength of black men and bearing black children. Feminism was always a refuge for white women from weak, faltering white men. As black men rise, white women can come out of hiding. And they will.

The challenge for black men is mastering the art of ruling and building a new culture once whites are irrelevant.
100% agree. Black on white violence is biological, the superior is stamping out the inferior (literally), it's nature's way. It will become more prevalent and it must. Black men and women know it and are enjoying it, white women know it and are turned on by it and white men must accept it as inevitable until they are defeated.

Back